Payment plans or hardship on Capital One bills

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
LaRiche
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Payment plans or hardship on Capital One bills

Post by LaRiche »

I need some clarification regarding your website for hardship programs. (http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ardsh.html) I have talked to several of your employees by telephone today and no one appears to know about those programs. The findings that were derived from those conversations lead me to believe the following: a.. The website has terrific programs; but if nothing can be done to assist your customers, than why have the website? b.. Maybe your employees need to be retrained to assist with the needs of individuals and companies that are subject to hardship. c.. It appears that that website is a screen just to appease the Federal Government with new regulations; let's hope that it is not. Due to the economy; like many concerns, our company has been attempting for months to keep in good standing by making payments on time. It has come a time at this writing, whereby it has been difficult to do so; and am asking Capital One to negotiable in lowering our interest rate or any other cost saving options until we are back on our feet again. If you can offer any assistance we would appreciate it as we do not want our account to go into default after being a model customer since 2000. Best regards,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Payment plans or hardship on Capital One bills

Post by Admin »

Do you think we are Capital One and our employees work for them? If so, not sure how you arrived at that. I think it is very clear that we are an independent organization offering all types of information and resources to people who are struggling. Just read the banner on our website, or review the contact us page. We do not appease the government, and have absolutely nothing to do with that. Did you even read the page you referred to below? I even clearly says to call Capital One for information on hardship programs. Very surprised by this message. Anyway, find more hardship program information here and this is also very clear as to what we do.
LaRiche wrote:I need some clarification regarding your website for hardship programs. (http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ardsh.html) I have talked to several of your employees by telephone today and no one appears to know about those programs. The findings that were derived from those conversations lead me to believe the following: a.. The website has terrific programs; but if nothing can be done to assist your customers, than why have the website? b.. Maybe your employees need to be retrained to assist with the needs of individuals and companies that are subject to hardship. c.. It appears that that website is a screen just to appease the Federal Government with new regulations; let's hope that it is not. Due to the economy; like many concerns, our company has been attempting for months to keep in good standing by making payments on time. It has come a time at this writing, whereby it has been difficult to do so; and am asking Capital One to negotiable in lowering our interest rate or any other cost saving options until we are back on our feet again. If you can offer any assistance we would appreciate it as we do not want our account to go into default after being a model customer since 2000. Best regards,
Brice

Post by Brice »

I need help paying rent this month and my Capitol One credit cards. I've been unemployed for a month but I will be starting a new full time job on Monday. But it's going to be a while until I get back on track. I have applied for unemployment but after being sent to the Colorado unemployment office because I lived in CO last year. I got behind on that as well.
I'm still waiting to hear if I can at least get a week’s unemployment to pay my Capitol one debt. The process hasn't been easy for me. I have a growing debt situation with them on my cards. But now that I have food stamps I know that I live a more financially healthy lifestyle. I know I can get on track. I would like to consolidate my debt as well but in the meantime I'm worried that I won't make rent on time and then could face eviction plus more fees. Help!
Sam Tool

Post by Sam Tool »

I know you have heard many stories about people not being able to pay off debt. I am one of them. I am very ashamed to tell my parents about this and can't pay any of my Capitol one bill. It's over 2,000 dollars.
I can't pay my rent, utilities and food and transportation costs for myself and pay my bill. I will agree to pay an amount and settle this, what are my options. Please tell me. I need help. I live in Indiana. I need help.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We have many resources for Capitol One debt reduction listed above. There are also ways to get help with Capitol One auto loan payments, which are also effective. But $2000 is a lot...it will take time to pay it off.
Sam Tool wrote:I know you have heard many stories about people not being able to pay off debt. I am one of them. I am very ashamed to tell my parents about this and can't pay any of my Capitol one bill. It's over 2,000 dollars.