Debt consolidation

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
maxie_mac

Debt consolidation

Post by maxie_mac »

I have about 15,000 in debt. What is a good company to use? Can they really help me with credit card and other debt?
heathermald

Re: Debt consolidation

Post by heathermald »

maxie_mac wrote:I have about 15,000 in debt. What is a good company to use? Can they really help me with credit card and other debt?
Debt settlement companies can Completely eliminate your debt. They may be the way to go
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/deb ... ment_.html
chrissy.cassidy

Consolidate credit card debt

Post by chrissy.cassidy »

Anyhere here how the big banks are offering debt assistance programs now. I think they are trying to help themselves as much as us little people, but hey, I will take it if it helps me reduce my debt.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Also, many credit card companies now offer credit card hardship programs. Card issuers are much more willing to work with consumers to eliminate their debt. Here is a great resource to learn more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... d_com.html
DominicTweed

Post by DominicTweed »

I am in need of so much help.Every month my husband and I fall behind on bills and now we are having problems buying food.We have now consolidated all of our credit cards and other debts with a non-profit credit counseling agency which helps with only one payment but now I am in need of help to lower my mortgage and find food help.I have 3 children ages 12,10 and 3 and formula is becoming an issue and I already get assistance from W.I.C.program.I don't know what to do or where to go. I live in cedar rapids, Iowa. Please help me so I can keep supporting my family.Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is great that you used a non-profit debt agency for help with reducing your debts and bills. Another option (but beware of fees) can be debt settlement too. May even bring down your payments even more, and all states, including Iowa, have options. Read more on some of the benefits and disadvantages and how to settle debts from companies and national agencies too.
DominicTweed wrote:I am in need of so much help.Every month my husband and I fall behind on bills and now we are having problems buying food.We have now consolidated all of our credit cards and other debts with a non-profit credit counseling agency which helps with only one payment but now I am in need of help to lower my mortgage and find food help.I have 3 children ages 12,10 and 3 and formula is becoming an issue and I already get assistance from W.I.C.program.I don't know what to do or where to go. I live in cedar rapids, Iowa. Please help me so I can keep supporting my family.Thank you.
Tweet

Post by Tweet »

I work full-time but cannot meet the co-pays for recent health issues. I understand I don't qualify for government assistance. I am the working poor and there seems to be no help for me. Up until now I have kept my bills paid the extra burden of these health bills is out of my reach. I am afraid that I will lose all I have due to this. I am trying to make monthly payments that I can afford but that does not seem to be enough. I fear for myself and my health. Please advise if there are any resources for me. I tried Debt Consolidation and the wanted $4000.00 more than the bill. People are hurting and the government does nothing except for the rich. I need help my life is in danger. And what do I get for all the taxes I pay, if I had what I pay in taxes I would not have this problem. Time for the U.S. to spend money on the needy in this country instead of sending it overseas. I need HELP.
BrianRed

Post by BrianRed »

I must start by saying that I NEVER imagined that I would be in this position. I am college-educated and we had a middle class life for quite some time. We lost the home that we had for eight years during the recent mortgage crisis. Both my husband and I also lost our jobs during this period as well. We have since acquired jobs that pay us less and we are working every day, although we have residual debt that has kept us from getting ahead. We have tried to consolidate it with no luck. Specifically, we have had to move with our two children twice and are having trouble making the monthly rent. All we really need is a temporary assistance---we could pay it back in six months, so that we can actually get out of the hole. We would need just an advance of $600 for these bills/debts. Is there any organization that can help us? Please advise. We have two beautiful children who are becoming quite emotionally scarred. Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

So why didn't the consolidation work and you have no luck? That is one of the most popular and effective approaches to take and thousands of families consolidate their debts and other bills. You can also talk to a counselor for tips too. But there is not anyone that will just pay you money to help you get out of the whole. Anyway, read more on debt consolidation.
SoyB

Post by SoyB »

I’m in need of one time help of $5300 to consolidate my bills into one monthly
payment. I’m a 70 year old senior so interest would have to be low with monthly
payment no higher than $70.00 a month over 61/2 years. My credit rating is an
excellent 768. Is there any hope for me or do i have to keep suffering.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

If your credit rating it that high talk to a few of your local banks or apply for a loan online. I would start with who you bank with since they have a history with you and can probably work something out.
LittleBigTown

Post by LittleBigTown »

Hi there,
My financial situation is about to change dramatically for the next six months.
I need contact information on getting help with Debt Settlement or consolidation. I live in Kittitas County, Ellensburg, WA 98926
Can you offer some resources or phone numbers that can assist me to get started?
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Loans can be used to consolidate debt. But talk to a credit counselor first. We have information on both of these programs on the site. There are non-profit counselors in Washington that may be able to help by providing information on loans, bill paying programs, and more.
Phyllis

Post by Phyllis »

To Whom This May Concern:
My wife and I are a 68 year old couple living in McAllen, Texas which is in Hidalgo County. We are both retired, in serious debt and with serious ongoing health issues.
I have a congenital condition known as Kartagener's Syndrome, as well as a chronic vertebrate degenerative issue and a survivor of 2 heart attacks. My wife is a diabetic type 2 patient and also suffers from a degenerative back issue. The debt we took on for these medical bills and we now want to look into consolidation.
Although, we are receiving our monthly pension funds and are enlisted with Medicare health plan which recently raised our yearly deductible and do to circumstances beyond our control no thanks to Covid-19 we are now in debt $50k which we want to consolidate. Our medical and financial situation is pretty alarming and is the cause of our desperate situation.
Every week is becoming more difficult to endure, as our available credit card buying power is rapidly decreasing to the point where debt delinquency will be inevitable.
We would be grateful for any assistance that you can provide us with, such as, food stamps, debt forgiveness or free consolidation counseling etc...
Please contact me asap as it would be greatly appreciated and know that your speedy response will help us with some much needed peace of mind.
All throughout our working careers we were never financially irresponsible nor were we ever in a situation such as this and I can not express to you enough as to just how embarrassing this predicament is for us. Please help.