Consolidate all my loans

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Jordan
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Consolidate all my loans

Post by Jordan »

Looking for temporary financial help in all areas of basic daily living needs, rental help,food, utilities grants, low interest loans to consolidate current monthly bills to lower monthly payments. Currently unable to work because of medical condition have not had any substantial income since 4/11. The loans I have taken out are really making it hard to pay monthly bills. Have applied for disability presently in appeals process. Applied for SS which will start in 3/2012 in case disability claim fails fails. Would have to discuss in more detail if any help could be found.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Consolidate all my loans

Post by Admin »

We have a summary on the site for types of debt consolidation. Consumers have numerous options available, programs, and resources they can use. Can be a DIY type service, or use a professional company. But read the information in the link we sent.
Jordan wrote:Looking for temporary financial help in all areas of basic daily living needs, rental help,food, utilities grants, low interest loans to consolidate current monthly bills to lower monthly payments. Currently unable to work because of medical condition have not had any substantial income since 4/11. The loans I have taken out are really making it hard to pay monthly bills. Have applied for disability presently in appeals process. Applied for SS which will start in 3/2012 in case disability claim fails fails. Would have to discuss in more detail if any help could be found.
Siva1

Post by Siva1 »

I have 3 personal loans. The pay off on all 3 is $2500. The total monthly payment on all 3 is $189.00. I need someone to help me to consolidate them into 1 payment. Im falling more & more behind & the stress is taken over me. I have a 14 yr old and he has SLE lupus & she needs all of my attention. I am trying to get her to doctors & she's taking 19 different medications monthly & she also goes to school & makes straight A's. I feel like a failure due to this. Please help me! Thank-You,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

There are a number of ways to consolidate personal loans. It is critical to get a lower interest rate on the resulting loan though, otherwise there is probably no point in doing it other than easy of payment. Anyway, here are the details on loan consolidation with a lot of options and ideas for consumers. You can try to do the consolidation yourself, or use a third party company or settlement company.
Siva1 wrote:I have 3 personal loans. The pay off on all 3 is $2500. The total monthly payment on all 3 is $189.00. I need someone to help me to consolidate them into 1 payment. Im falling more & more behind & the stress is taken over me. I have a 14 yr old and he has SLE lupus & she needs all of my attention. I am trying to get her to doctors & she's taking 19 different medications monthly & she also goes to school & makes straight A's. I feel like a failure due to this. Please help me! Thank-You,
Loadw

Post by Loadw »

I live in Erie, PA. At this time I am in debt and want to consolidate them. I have just lost my home to foreclosure, (the home is falling apart and the mortgage company wanted me to pay money to get another home loan) and ended up moving. My husband and I now rent an upstairs apartment. Along with this I was laid off from my job at the end of January 2016.
I already ended up with having a deferment on my student loan until May. Since March I have beeand collecting unemployment. Now my unemployment has run out and I still have not been able to work. I have been trying to get an medical card for my MS, but welfare states that I am not disable. I have been trying to find a job online at home on the computer, but I have noticed that a lot of them want you to pay to get the job with them.
How can I place my student loan on hold, consolidate it or get rid of it, until I am able to find an online job at home?
Please let me know.
Thank you,
Stevie99

Post by Stevie99 »

Hello,
I need to refinance my house to consolidate my loans. However, the one that I need to consolidate is a trustee loan. I filed chapter 13 to save my house because my previous tenant who supposed to pay my mortgage failed to pay it for 1 1/2 years. Is there any non-profit org that can help me to consolidate these two loans?
I am paying $1,135/month for my mortgage and $624/month for the board of trustee. If I can consolidate these payments, it will be great... Please advise me if there is some hope towards this situation.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Also try a free loan program to consolidate. www.needhelppayingbills.com/html/find_free_loans.html
Teanna Trump

Post by Teanna Trump »

Hello,
My name is Kathleen. I live in Anaheim and work in Buena Park. I have not been getting enough hours at work for a while now and we need a way to consolidate all of our loans. My husband had lost his job last year, he just went to work about a month ago. He’s not getting many hours either. We’ve tried getting better jobs, but there aren’t any. Especially for our age. We have two older daughters at home who can’t find work either. We need money to get us through, to pay rent due and utilities and other things
. We’ve tried every organization out here for loan consolidation help. No one can or will help us as we either don’t have young children, or they don’t have funds or the latest is, we are in an unincorporated town. We are desperate. Please tell me if we can get a loan or something to consolidate bills and debts. I don’t want to lose this home! We’ve been in this apartment for over eight years. We moved out here from NJ, we lost everything to Hurricane Sandy! We came out for a fresh start, but have had bad luck here too! Please help us to keep our apartment. My credit is very bad but we do have collateral. I can even volunteer somewhere, to help pay back! Please help us. Also I was wondering if you had access to places hiring? You can contact me by email or by phone.
Thank you
Maher

Post by Maher »

Good morning and blessings to whoever will receive my email. My name is Stacey and I am a 19 year old student struggling to stay in university of McMaster and I need to consolidate all of the debts and loans, including student and credit card. Due to my family disowning me because I refused to sell my body to strangers , I looked for jobs and have been hopping from rental to rental.
But because I struggled and fought to stay in school, it led me to borrow money from a lender. I got a job and believed I can pay it all back in time however they took me to collections and I applied for debt consolidation and this dropped my credit score to an unimaginable state. I am unable to find anywhere else to rent and my landlord said my position here is very rocky since I have no credit score so they can kick me out if someone else offers to pay higher for where I am living.
Currently my debt consolidation has $6000 left to pay. I had managed to pay $510 out of the $6510 they had settled with me as a separate loan. Please, I am begging for financial assistance for me to pay off the debt consolidation so that my credit score goes back up and I can find a better job and pay you all back to every penny. Please assist me. They said if I pay back the debt consolidation loan by the end of May 2024 they will remove the consolidation from my credit file in 2025. That means I qualify for a better job and better paying opportunities.