Loan from a friend

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Howard1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan from a friend

Post by Howard1 »

Hello. I am 60 with a mental disability. I borrow each month on my ssd check 200 /300 and i am paying off a loan from a friend. I am already worried because looks like i am 5 dollars over new income limits for heating and it is already very cold in sierra mountains douglas county. I can only borrow 9 months in a row and its very close to that i was wondering if there is any possible help out there for me. I am on hud / food stamps/i was on energy assist 5 years. I have medicare extra help prescription and medicare. I am a client of minden mental health I do not own a car as the loan was too high.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan from a friend

Post by Admin »

We do not know where Douglas County is. Is that Nevada. We need more information. We do not know about borrowing against SSD check to pay a loan. Sounds dangerous to us and can lead to further troubles. We usually recommend starting with non-profit credit counselors. Find credit counselors in Nevada, if that is where you live. If not let us know the correct location.
Howard1 wrote:Hello. I am 60 with a mental disability. I borrow each month on my ssd check 200 /300 and i am paying off a loan from a friend. I am already worried because looks like i am 5 dollars over new income limits for heating and it is already very cold in sierra mountains douglas county. I can only borrow 9 months in a row and its very close to that i was wondering if there is any possible help out there for me. I am on hud / food stamps/i was on energy assist 5 years. I have medicare extra help prescription and medicare. I am a client of minden mental health I do not own a car as the loan was too high.
Preetip

Re: Loan from a friend

Post by Preetip »

Good day! I am one of the people who is struggling financially. I am a 40 years old single mother from the Philippines with 3 children. Their father was never been responsible at all. My children and I live in my mother's house and its in foreclosure and I have to pay it in terms for us to have a home. I have a full time job as a nurse in a private hospital but my salary could not fend all our needs. Its hard for me to find a part time job to make our ends meet. Now the school year starts in June and I haven't enroll my children yet. I am in need of help....I don't want to let my children be in out-of-school and I don't want to end up on the streets with my family. I know God hear me and He will provide in His time. I don't know what else to do, I don't like the idea of loan and credit here and there because the more I will be drown to debts. May this letter touch your heart. God bless to all of you.