divorce

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: divorce

Post by Admin »

Call an attorney, and many offer free legal aid for income qualified people. They may be able to answer a custody question like this. Find free legal aid and select your city from the list below to find pro-bono services.
akashdip wrote:In a divorce with a child. Mother has filed relocate papers, How to stop her from relocating? Mother just filed papers to relocate, How can I stop her from taking my child half way across the state? Is she actually going to be able to relocate my child?
Alessia

Post by Alessia »

Hi,
In a year I have lost my husband through divorce, my kids, my job, and a place to live. I really don't know what to do with all my debts and living situation. I was living at the West Country club apartments and my lease was up in December 2016 or so I thought. I haven't rented an apartment before, apparently your lease is 13 months not 12.
My sister asked me to move in with her to help each other. I went to get the rest of my things from my apartment and had an eviction notice on my door. I called them and tried to rectify the situation and asked if they would take two separate payments. They told me no. I gave them the address of where I was staying but never heard anything.
While living with my sister, my aunt stole all of my things and sold them. Then after 5 years of working at the community hospital, I lost my job as a nurse there...I'm not an RN, I'm an LPN and they were doing anything and everything to get rid of us.
After staying with my sister, she decides she's just going to move out of state. She tells me this about two weeks before she is to move. I had just started a new job and went looking for a place to live. I also have Multiple Sclerosis and have a service dog. No one would rent to me. I am basically homeless right now. I'm staying in an apartment that I can't put my name on the lease and paying the rent and utilities myself. But they are starting to kind of stalk me. I have nowhere else to go and no one to help me.
I am 39 years old and have never been in this situation and I'm terrified every single day that they are going to evict my sister (her name is on the lease, she doesn't live here) because they already told her that if they find out I'm living here she's automatically evicted. That leaves me homeless.
I have no one and nowhere. I have never been one to ask for help with my debt, but I'm asking. Because I was in a really bad place emotionally a year ago and I feel like that again. What I've told you so far isn't half of what I have went through. I'm trying really hard to turn everything around but no one will give me a second chance.
I'm asking for any help that you can give me on finding a place to live with my service dog. She's the only thing I have left.
Thank you so much for your time.
If you happen to call please leave a message referring to this email.
Thank you again.
Melvin

Post by Melvin »

I'm in the process of getting a divorce and have not had any luck in finding a job for 3 months. I'm renting an apartment and won't be able to pay the bills or my debts. Also, I suffer from depression and anxiety and need medical insurance.
Can you please assist with my situation?
SouthernGirl

Post by SouthernGirl »

I am going through a divorce and in debt. I pay two hundred on child care and two hundred a week on rent. I applied for food stamps but they turned me down. They said I make to much money but after I pay the two payments I am left with about forty two dollars for food and other bills and my credit card debt. I really could use some help. I have two daughters that I have half of the week. Please can you help.
Kathy Jean

Post by Kathy Jean »

Hello my name is Tiffany, I am currently starting a divorce process leaving a domestic violence marriage. I have 3 young children and I am needing help on getting assistance with rental help or a personal grant. My ex moved us into an apartment under my name online an moved us in there an advised he would pay the first years rent until I was able to find a place I can afford. He currently has only paid 2 month worth of rent an I am almost a month late on my rent this month and am scared I’m going to be evicted. He has taken my car and my cell phone as well as part of the divorce. If someone can please contact me back via email on how to apply. Thank you