Hospital debts from accident

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Occonnel
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Hospital debts from accident

Post by Occonnel »

I am not sure where to begin with the help needed. My wife was in a terrible motorcycle accident and suffered catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injury. We have no family local, I have been his sole caregiver while working from home. We were the victims of foreclosure fraud. I desperately need help with home repairs and also renovations to accommodate his disabilities. All of my pay goes to his monthly hospital bills and medications. My credit situation is dire as my husbands care must come first so I am in default or beyond on credit card & student loan payments. My husband desperately needs numerous "rehabilitation therapies". His medical bills and hospital are enormous - although I have health coverage through my employer that has paid some of his medical, unbelievably, this insurance has demanded the repayment of everything they have paid to date for his hospitalization, intensive care unit, in-patient rehabilitation and all doctors appointments to date which I also cannot afford. I have searched for help everywhere but found none. Any information anyone may have to help with anything would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you & God Bless.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Hospital debts from accident

Post by Admin »

One of the options we strongly recommend for medical and hospital bills is consolidation of them. This can in effect lower the amount you owe on your debts and bills, and find information on medical debt consolidation. This can also help you improve your credit scores one / after you get a hold on those bills. Also be sure to continue to use that insurance to ensure you limit the amount you may oew on any future medical bills or expenses, as that is important to not fall back into any type of whole on the bills.
Occonnel wrote:I am not sure where to begin with the help needed. My wife was in a terrible motorcycle accident and suffered catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injury. We have no family local, I have been his sole caregiver while working from home. We were the victims of foreclosure fraud. I desperately need help with home repairs and also renovations to accommodate his disabilities. All of my pay goes to his monthly hospital bills and medications. My credit situation is dire as my husbands care must come first so I am in default or beyond on credit card & student loan payments. My husband desperately needs numerous "rehabilitation therapies". His medical bills and hospital are enormous - although I have health coverage through my employer that has paid some of his medical, unbelievably, this insurance has demanded the repayment of everything they have paid to date for his hospitalization, intensive care unit, in-patient rehabilitation and all doctors appointments to date which I also cannot afford. I have searched for help everywhere but found none. Any information anyone may have to help with anything would be tremendously appreciated. Thank you & God Bless.