Pay off loans

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Relief13
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Pay off loans

Post by Relief13 »

I am working and trying to get on my feet but I keep getting unexpected bills. I am behind as it is due to medical bills and debts and installment loans plus missing work as I was out sick my car is in need to repairs and I am looking for any programs that could offer assistance also any programs that could help with gas to get back and forth to work. I could use any help right now to get caught up with medical expenses, prescriptions, pay off my loans. The car I just purchased needs repairs but also I need to register it before I can even drive it to the repair shop I was riding with a friend but they wont be able to help me any longer due to changing jobs I need help with new clothes for work my old work pants are torn and have broken zippers they are not appropriate any longer for work I'm looking for a second job and really trying but with debt and not being able to keep up getting out from these loans as it seems impossible if there's any programs out there that would offer Assistance towards paying for a psychiatrist I would appreciate that as well the stress of all the bumps in the road life is throwing at me is not helping in my recovering of being sick any help or advice is very much appreciated
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Pay off loans

Post by Admin »

If you are behind on medical bills as well as installment loans, then that is extensive assistance that is needed. And then you mention automobile expenses and even a psychiatrist. Just go to our main site for all of the debt and loan assistance programs. It can be found here. http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... _debt.html
Also be sure to look into not for profit credit counseling too.
Relief13 wrote:I am working and trying to get on my feet but I keep getting unexpected bills. I am behind as it is due to medical bills and debts and installment loans plus missing work as I was out sick my car is in need to repairs and I am looking for any programs that could offer assistance also any programs that could help with gas to get back and forth to work. I could use any help right now to get caught up with medical expenses, prescriptions, pay off my loans. The car I just purchased needs repairs but also I need to register it before I can even drive it to the repair shop I was riding with a friend but they wont be able to help me any longer due to changing jobs I need help with new clothes for work my old work pants are torn and have broken zippers they are not appropriate any longer for work I'm looking for a second job and really trying but with debt and not being able to keep up getting out from these loans as it seems impossible if there's any programs out there that would offer Assistance towards paying for a psychiatrist I would appreciate that as well the stress of all the bumps in the road life is throwing at me is not helping in my recovering of being sick any help or advice is very much appreciated
Bird

Post by Bird »

To Whom It May Concern.
We are providing an explanation about our personal financial situation. While working for two law enforcement companies in northern Virginia, doing business with the Federal Government. I become a whistle- Blower, reported inappropriate conduct, falsifying documents etc.
I was terminated, in the ensuing of the investigations which are ongoing. Since November 2012, we have paid for legal counsel on our own behalf to litigate this case. After being forced into an early retirement, this process has affected our personal credibility, while maxing out our credit cards and personal resources, loss of our home, later filing for bankruptcy. Please note, we are a hard working family trying to rebuild our credibility and pay off our loans. Our housing and personal debts has always been a top priority. Due to yet another set-back during December 2013, when a fraudulent unauthorized transaction of, $724.00 from our bank account. Our rent is $1,700.00 per month, which we are short in the amount of $500.00. We hope and pray we can get your help for this month. Please mail all payments to our landlord. If you can help with this matter of paying our loans, please send us a copy of the amount you sent to our landlord for our records. I am schedule to go back to work, so we can be self-sufficient by the end of March.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Whistle Blowers can be fired. It is illegal. Talk to the authorities. In addition to that, try free credit counseling in Virginia for the loans and bankruptcy issues you are referring too. In addition, your legal counsel bills should be paid by the party that took illegal action...not you. The court and authorities should be able to cover this with you.

Bird wrote:To Whom It May Concern.
We are providing an explanation about our personal financial situation. While working for two law enforcement companies in northern Virginia, doing business with the Federal Government. I become a whistle- Blower, reported inappropriate conduct, falsifying documents etc.
I was terminated, in the ensuing of the investigations which are ongoing. Since November 2012, we have paid for legal counsel on our own behalf to litigate this case. After being forced into an early retirement, this process has affected our personal credibility, while maxing out our credit cards and personal resources, loss of our home, later filing for bankruptcy. Please note, we are a hard working family trying to rebuild our credibility and pay off our loans. Our housing and personal debts has always been a top priority.