Medical debt

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
hkinder38

Medical debt

Post by hkinder38 »

i have never done this before, but my bills are too high. Can somebody please help, or tell me where to turn.
jenneifermegan

Re: Medical debt

Post by jenneifermegan »

hkinder38 wrote:i have never done this before, but my bills are too high. Can somebody please help, or tell me where to turn.
Hi,
Medical bills and debts can be paid for and have them go through any type of consolidation or debt elimination plan. It is many of the same steps as you would use for a credit card. Try here, and eliminate medical debt or bills at the bottom. Sometime also just call the hopuital and tell them of your situation and they may lower your medical debt.

http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/hel ... bills.html
lizkennedy

Can consolidate medical debt

Post by lizkennedy »

Can you consolidate medical debt and bills like you can do for a credit card?
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Can consolidate medical debt

Post by Admin »

Yes, you can consolidate medical debt. Now only use a credit card if the interest rate is lower and the rate will not "spike" or increase to an unsustainable level. It is all about the numbers and match...like much is in life! As the old saying says, accurate numbers don't lie.
lizkennedy wrote:Can you consolidate medical debt and bills like you can do for a credit card?