Need Help

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
jdilley
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need Help

Post by jdilley »

I lost my job on August 10th, 2011. I am single Man with 1 children at home in Vidor Texas. The kid is my bro son. I am in process of getting help with foodstamps, and just run out of unemployment. I am just looking for a little bit of help just to get me thru this time. I have had long term time on my jobs.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need Help

Post by Admin »

What specifically? I see you posed in our debt section. Is it help with say medical or credit card debts? Please be more specific. In the meantime, if we don't hear from you, try this link for many assistance programs in Texas.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/tex ... grams.html Lists of state resources, as well as by county and city, if you scroll midway down the page. Just let us know if more info is needed.
jdilley wrote:I lost my job on August 10th, 2011. I am single Man with 1 children at home in Vidor Texas. The kid is my bro son. I am in process of getting help with foodstamps, and just run out of unemployment. I am just looking for a little bit of help just to get me thru this time. I have had long term time on my jobs.