Desperate need for help

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
jollyk1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Desperate need for help

Post by jollyk1 »

I do not know where to look for financial help. I have been desperately searching for work to no avail. I am diagnosed bipolar and can not afford to see my doctor or get my medications. I can no longer pay my rent or utilities, my electric is due to be shut off any day now. I really don't know what to say or do. I am trying so hard to find work to support myself. I feel quite pathetic for even posting this but if anyone knows of any grants or assistance I might qualify for I would greatly appreciate any advice. I also just found out I am pregnant. I have no family to help me and I am soon going to be homeless.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Desperate need for help

Post by Admin »

Never feel bad about asking for help. About 40 million Americans receive food stamps every ear. Millions more face utility disconnections. Millions of people are losing their homes. It is difficult right now. While things are getting better every day across country, still a long way to go.
For your electric shut off, use this link for energy assistance. Select your state, as most utility companies offer some form of financial assistance.
Also look for rent and other utility help using this resource, and get assistance from community action agency. They may be able to provide help with rent, debt and credit counseling, and even have information on free medical care. Now the major counties are on the link, but information on basically every county is also located on the site.

jollyk1 wrote:I do not know where to look for financial help. I have been desperately searching for work to no avail. I am diagnosed bipolar and can not afford to see my doctor or get my medications. I can no longer pay my rent or utilities, my electric is due to be shut off any day now. I really don't know what to say or do. I am trying so hard to find work to support myself. I feel quite pathetic for even posting this but if anyone knows of any grants or assistance I might qualify for I would greatly appreciate any advice. I also just found out I am pregnant. I have no family to help me and I am soon going to be homeless.