Need help with Late payment charges

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
waltertammy79

Need help with Late payment charges

Post by waltertammy79 »

These late fees and charges from my credit on late payments are swamping me and I can't keep up. Don't credit card companies have some type of laws limiting late payment charges. I am getting them both from my Visa card and discover credit card. do i need to pay these fees.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need help with Late payment charges

Post by Admin »

The US Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is the best place to get assistance from debt colelctors and these credit card fees. There are certain laws in place to stop fees, but not of all of them. I think that group will be your best resource for credit card fees and payments.
Zuckenberg

Post by Zuckenberg »

We need $950 rent probably plus payment for late fees at this point. I am a disabled veteran with a 70% rating from the VA plus 100% employability. I am also medically retired from the Army. My father in law are caring for three of our children our 3.5 year old is residing with my wife and me. My wife is currently unable to work due to medical reasons. Please assist.
Gump

Post by Gump »

Hello, I live in Concord NC. I been unemployed for 2 months. I am a need of help with paying the rent and late charges on my credit card. My rent is 740. I also have car payment and car insurance and gas and phone bills, and unities bills. I have no income so I took on debt with a credit card. I been looking for jobs every day. I have a daughter and am single mother not receiving child support. I really need some assistance with the rent and all the credit card late payment fees. I tried to as the local churches and Salvation Army but they make it difficult for me get an appointment set they kind of make it impossible. Is there any other resources out there that can help? I also applied to unemployment and didn’t receive that any help would be appreciated.
Sent from my iPhone
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Write a hardship letter. As for more time on the late payments or other forms of relief. We have a few examples of how to write them, what to ask for, etc. on the site. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... ardsh.html