Help paying car loans and insurance

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Jimmysmith19a

Help paying car loans and insurance

Post by Jimmysmith19a »

I have some car payments that are due, and my car loan is at a high interest rate. I think the bank took advantage of me and my credit scores. Do I have any other options. I need my car for work, but the debt and loan is really hurting me. And any help with insurance as well would be appreciated. Jimmy
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Help paying car loans and insurance

Post by Admin »

Jimmysmith19a wrote:I have some car payments that are due, and my car loan is at a high interest rate. I think the bank took advantage of me and my credit scores. Do I have any other options. I need my car for work, but the debt and loan is really hurting me. And any help with insurance as well would be appreciated. Jimmy
Try refinancing your auto loan. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... ve_on.html
It is similar to refinancing a house mortgage. You can save thousands of dollars over the life of the loan by an auto loan refi.
PionousParrot

Post by PionousParrot »

We are struggling through a rough patch. I am on a SR22 insurance after borrowing someone’s car costing $537 every six months. The car payments was due on the 1st. We pawned our title of both vehicles to pay this numerous times and recovered. At this point we have $3400 due to title pawns, @$340 monthly also due on the first. Rent which we just reduced from $650 to $450 due on the first. Today all three were due, as well as the insurance on the car. Last month we paid the insurance so my husband could go to work. Leaving the $450 rent and $325 title pawn unpaid. I have contacted the title company and arranged for it to be paid next week but still lack assistance on the rent. Please help.
WolfB

Post by WolfB »

Hello, I'm a fairly new resident of PA. I am a recent breast cancer survivor and I fell behind on bills due to the fact that I could not work and my disability was denied. I am in the process of appealing the decision but that can take up to a year. I was wondering what kind of programs were in Allen County that would help me get caught up on my car note and car insurance as well as other bills but those are the most pressing ones. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also, I would like to know if there are any programs that will help me find/finance an apartment as I'm staying with my mother right now.
I can be reached via email.