Fees on my debts

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Arel1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Fees on my debts

Post by Arel1 »

I am an unemployed student who cannot find work but is not eligible for unemployment. My bank had been overdrawn and I could not pay the fees that stacked up, so my debt and the fees that I owe has been sent to a debt collector. Also, I am having a hard time with rent, my fiancee pays mine when he can barely afford his and we both are having trouble paying our energy and water bills. I need help! I live in Sacramento, Ca. Thank you for your time!
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Fees on my debts

Post by Admin »

So the bank is charging you fees on the overdrawn account? Call them and explore some of their assistance programs. Banks and lenders really offer a lot of options for people. They usually do not want to send an account to a debt collectors as then the bank usually only gets back a small percent of what they are owed. Here is an example of Bank of America assistance programs.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... tance.html

Arel1 wrote:I am an unemployed student who cannot find work but is not eligible for unemployment. My bank had been overdrawn and I could not pay the fees that stacked up, so my debt and the fees that I owe has been sent to a debt collector. Also, I am having a hard time with rent, my fiancee pays mine when he can barely afford his and we both are having trouble paying our energy and water bills. I need help! I live in Sacramento, Ca. Thank you for your time!
S Welker

Post by S Welker »

Hello. I am a Single 32 Year Old White Female who is seeking Financial Assistance to Pay My Debts & My Vet Bill for My Dog. I am also looking for Programs that help in placing you with Employment & Help Pay for School. I am attending a local college in New York & am getting behind in Payments. I'm trying to make ends meet with what little I have. My Dog & School is the most important thing in My Life. The Animal Hospital was nice enough to allow me to Pay as I Can but with No Income or Help, I don't want to lose their Trust since they went out of their way to help me get My Dog the proper Medical Attention she needed. Is there a Program that will help you Pay your Vet Bill or a Donation Program that will help? Let me know. Also, I have a few other Debts that must be addressed immediately or else the Fees will continue to Increase. I know the Assistance Programs out there are tight & spread very thin. Please, if you can help point me in the right direction, I would very much appreciate it. Thank You & Have a Great Day.
Snapon

Post by Snapon »

I am a single mom with a 6 year old son. We moved from Eastern Nevada to get my son away from his father who sexually abused him. He was not found guilty and still has visitations. We are currently living with my mom but the situation is getting unbearable. There is lots of negativity and verbal abuse towards my son and I. My son has ADHD and has trouble adjusting from one situation to another and my mom gets frustrated. I am needing to move out but currently have no money and I am about $30,000 dollars in debt due to fighting for my son during the abuse case and my divorce. I am needing assistance to move out and daycare so that I can work. Also the fees on my credit card debt are terrible. Any help will be greatly appreciated. My son and I cannot handle this much longer. He cries himself to sleep most nights cause of what his grandma says about him. Thank you and God Bless
B Side

Post by B Side »

I require assistance getting out of debt as the fees are adding up. I am still at risk of being evicted. I am unsure of how to get out of this rut. I am looking for work but since I am blind my options are limited. I am also African American. I began to fall behind on my bills last winter and have not been able to catch up. It is very stressful and depressing. I am not receiving enough money to pay my rent on a monthly basis as well as other important bills like my power bill and phone bill.