CREDIT CARD BILLS

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
rhondatap

CREDIT CARD BILLS

Post by rhondatap »

MY CREDIT CARD BILLS ARE TOO HIGH. I CAN BARELY MAKE MONTHLY PAYMENTS. I NEED HELP. IDEAS?
jMacdouglas1

Re: CREDIT CARD BILLS

Post by jMacdouglas1 »

rhondatap wrote:MY CREDIT CARD BILLS ARE TOO HIGH. I CAN BARELY MAKE MONTHLY PAYMENTS. I NEED HELP. IDEAS?
Rhonda,
I think credit cards may be the easiest to get help. You can elimiante debt, consolidate, or one simple trick I know is to get a zero % card, and transfer your credit card balance to it. And before the rate goes up, open a new zero % card, and transfer the credit card balance again. Keep repeating the cycle until you get it paid off. This site has many programs, links to best 0% credit cards, ways to consolidate, and more.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _debt.html
Parseti
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Post by Parseti »

disabled 50 yr on SSD recently divorced, i have 7 credit cards, rent now where i didn't have a rent payment before also all the other bills power water and have to see Dr each month and 6 meds. Had a guy run into my car which was paid for with a credit card but now i got truck ins. and truck payment I would appreciate help or advice Thank you ,a d of course have a blessed day
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Seven credit cards are way to many. You need to get that number down. Look into a credit card hardship program. If you reduce your debts and credit card expenses, and therefore monthly interest, that will help you get back on track with the other bills and expenses you have, like that truck payment.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/inf ... d_com.html
Parseti wrote:disabled 50 yr on SSD recently divorced, i have 7 credit cards, rent now where i didn't have a rent payment before also all the other bills power water and have to see Dr each month and 6 meds. Had a guy run into my car which was paid for with a credit card but now i got truck ins. and truck payment I would appreciate help or advice Thank you ,a d of course have a blessed day
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While I agree there are not government programs for credit card bills and debts, most credit card companies (like Bank of America, Chase, Wells Fargo) offer a variety of hardship programs, settlement, and consolidation offers. Not to mention non-profit credit counseling agencies. A listing of programs for credit card help is available, and learn about each card issuer.

OwenF wrote:If he is on social security disability, then wouldn't he qualify for some assistance programs? I don't know about any credit relief programs but there is
Medicaid or Medicare and there might be local government programs to help pay for utilities.
WindowsOfHeaven777

Post by WindowsOfHeaven777 »

Hello Rhonda. Bless your heart. Many people can just change your situation specifics over to their own situation specifics and always the answers are pretty similar. As you grieve, we grieve. As your situation improves, our situation improves. Relationships can always be win-win when put into the correct context.

A common form of reference for people experiencing similar circumstances, such as grief, credit bills, confusion, depression, and all other things human, is returning to and relying upon tha highest power. We already see that govenments and organizations, while helpful as much as they are possible, cannot and do not always "come through for us" on a timely basis. However, many of those who have returned to and relied upon the highest power for resolution of troubles, have found same very satisfying in rendering help.

Rhonda, whatever your perspective on things spiritual - and this post is written from the Christian perspective - regain contact with your highest power and things more than likely will resolve favorably. My very best regards to you in sincerity. Let me know how I might help.
WindowsOfHeaven777

Post by WindowsOfHeaven777 »

Hi Rhondatap. i normally send an email, but I don't see one linked to your post. so will just type here:

I empathize with your situation with bills/debts. We have a longer-term program (not immediate help) to aid persons in paying their bills. Certainly paying bills is a Lifelong task, because "there's always something!" Ours is a program that recognizes this "ever-present dilemma" and helps tp counterbalance it's effects over time. You become involved with us at only $10.00 per month and we in turn potentially may be able to pay some or all of your bills. Our ability to pay bills in total is dependent on persons like us and you who become involved and then tell others (as many as we can) about this program, asking that they also sign up at $10.00 a month. When they do so, then we begin them on the same program you’d be in. The details can be read about or "discovered" at our website: WindowsOfHeaven777.com

Rhondatap, please visit us as soon as you can and consider starting with us, then be sure to forward this email to your friends and family, as well as hit the "Like" button and other social networking buttons on our website to share even faster what you’ve found. You may contact us by email at: info@WindowsOfHeaven777.com if you choose.

God Bless you in your situation, Rhondatap, and we ask God for that blessing in your Life soon.
Horser

Post by Horser »

Hi,
I am disabled and living on SSDI through the Social Security Department. I live in Miami Florida. I live in a low income complex and most of the tenants, unfortunately I do not, receive vouchers and pay much lower rent then I do. I called and asked for helped but I was told they have no more vouchers available. I am mentally and physically disabled. I live with a man who is also disabled, physically. We are not living as husband and wife but we do care very much about one another. Anyway he gets SSI and less money then I do. We moved into our place here back in the summer and thought we would have enough to pay our bills, buy our medicines, eat and etc... but we are not able to do this. We needed to borrow money from family, we ran up credit card bills and debts, who we have to pay back as soon as our next check comes in and we borrow money from Cash N Go company and we have to pay back $252.50 each month. So before we start our month off with our money to live on and pay bills, we are out of hundreds and hundreds of dollars because of needing to borrow so much on our credit cards. The last week of every month we buy nothing. No medicine, gas to go to doctors and/or stores, we have very little food and usually need to borrow money to pay for my car insurance too. We just get further and further behind. We need to get some help paying off some bills like rent and utilities and credit cards such so we can start a new month fresh without any owing of anyone. If we can get one months help to pay our bills now, we should be ok after that but I do not know how to get help or if I can even get any help. I tried reading all types of stuff on the internet and phoning numbers given from some government sites for help but again with no success. Please can you help me? I do not go and/or do any thing except stay home and try to get better. I can not even remember the last time I ate on the dollar menu at McDonalds or any other place and/or bought anything personal for me in so long a time. We do not celebrate any holidays because of the money. I have four children, adults, and three grandchildren and I can not even help or give them gifts. Thankfully they understand because they too can not help me. I had worked all my life since the age of sixteen until I became disabled in 99 but I tried several times to go back to work with no success. I have done many volunteer services when I was able and donated money when able. I am a proud loyal American citizen who can no longer function without help, made a mistake running up credit cards and have not asked for help from others and now I am asking for more help to get me back on my feet. I use to have Section 8 to pay my rent but then I met my boyfriend and he was able to pay the rent and work so I thanked them and discontinued the program but now he too can not work. Please if you can help me, I will be ever so grateful. Thank You and God Bless! Sincerely,
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

It sounds like you have done a thorough amount of research and have tried to address this on your own, which is great. In addition to that work you are doing, we also suggest looking into credit counseling services from a non-profit agency in the Miami Florida region. A number of agencies operate and are focused on helping people reduce their debts, credit card bills, and get back on track. Find more on Miami credit counseling agencies. They can help you get that fresh start that you so want and need.
Horser wrote:Hi,
I am disabled and living on SSDI through the Social Security Department. I live in Miami Florida. I live in a low income complex and most of the tenants, unfortunately I do not, receive vouchers and pay much lower rent then I do. I called and asked for helped but I was told they have no more vouchers available. I am mentally and physically disabled. I live with a man who is also disabled, physically. We are not living as husband and wife but we do care very much about one another. Anyway he gets SSI and less money then I do. We moved into our place here back in the summer and thought we would have enough to pay our bills, buy our medicines, eat and etc... but we are not able to do this. We needed to borrow money from family, we ran up credit card bills and debts, who we have to pay back as soon as our next check comes in and we borrow money from Cash N Go company and we have to pay back $252.50 each month. So before we start our month off with our money to live on and pay bills, we are out of hundreds and hundreds of dollars because of needing to borrow so much on our credit cards. The last week of every month we buy nothing. No medicine, gas to go to doctors and/or stores, we have very little food and usually need to borrow money to pay for my car insurance too. We just get further and further behind. We need to get some help paying off some bills like rent and utilities and credit cards such so we can start a new month fresh without any owing of anyone. If we can get one months help to pay our bills now, we should be ok after that but I do not know how to get help or if I can even get any help. I tried reading all types of stuff on the internet and phoning numbers given from some government sites for help but again with no success. Please can you help me? I do not go and/or do any thing except stay home and try to get better. I can not even remember the last time I ate on the dollar menu at McDonalds or any other place and/or bought anything personal for me in so long a time. We do not celebrate any holidays because of the money. I have four children, adults, and three grandchildren and I can not even help or give them gifts. Thankfully they understand because they too can not help me. I had worked all my life since the age of sixteen until I became disabled in 99 but I tried several times to go back to work with no success. I have done many volunteer services when I was able and donated money when able. I am a proud loyal American citizen who can no longer function without help, made a mistake running up credit cards and have not asked for help from others and now I am asking for more help to get me back on my feet. I use to have Section 8 to pay my rent but then I met my boyfriend and he was able to pay the rent and work so I thanked them and discontinued the program but now he too can not work. Please if you can help me, I will be ever so grateful. Thank You and God Bless! Sincerely,
Newegg

Post by Newegg »

I am living in a single utility apartment in Alabama. I have two jobs and I work night and day. Because of some old tickets from 2004 I have not been able to pay my rent in full because I fear going to jail and losing everything I've worked so hard to have. I am now over 2000 in debt with my landlord. I owe hundreds on my credit card to Bank of America. I need help paying my rent and these bills so I can catch up. My rent is 900 a month. And in two weeks I will be in worse debt. And my landlord has already given me an eviction notice. Please if there is anybody out there who can help. I have a 9 month pregnant girlfriend and I am about to be a father I cant fail my family. Please find it in your heart to help. Sincerely devoted christian.
Bilbo

Post by Bilbo »

Hi,
I'm trying to find credit counseling agency to help me with my credit cards payments because of my cut hours on the job. I'm not able to continue paying my credit card bills on time each month.
I would appreciate if you can send me to the right person who can advise me.
Thank you for your time, and have a great day.