Newbie Needing Help

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Newbie Needing Help

Post by Admin »

Hi Miriam.
Welcome to the boards and forum of needhelppayingbills.
For your credit card debt, have you tried calling your credit card company and negotiating a hardship? That may be a good option for your credit card bills. More info is here.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/inf ... d_com.html

What type of medical bills and debts?

MoneyTroubles wrote:Hiya, everyone. My name is Miriam and I'm a newbie to the forums. I recently got myself into a bit of a jam and I'm standing at a cross-roads. Y'see, I got myself into quite a bit of debt due to hospital bills. I had to go to the emergency room because I got into a nasty bike wreck. When all was said and done -- following the ambulance ride, examination, x-rays, being admitted, etc.. I ended up owing around $10,000. Outrageous, right? Well, very obviously, I didn't have health insurance, I technically make "too much" (so I don't qualify for government mandated programs) and I have a ton of credit card and student loan debt that still needs to be taken care of. Anyway, I'm really scared at this point because my savings is being drained and I don't know how I'll be able to eat if I have all of these payments.

If anyone could provide some sort of advice, it would be more than appreciated. In the meant, I guess I'll peruse the forum and see what other information I can find. Take care, everyone. Hope all of your own problems are resolved.
Nashville
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Newbie Needing Help

Post by Nashville »

Hi,
I am new to this forum. I am currently disabled and having great difficulty paying my bills, including my electric bill and credit card debt. I already qualify for some utility assistance but the financial situation is still dire.
I came across your website and I'm open to taking surveys for very little money; anything I can make will help. I'd like to sign up with as many legitimate sites as possible as a newbie, but your website seems to only list one.
Do you have a list of the top websites that would let me participate? As well as debt counseling agencies? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.