Credit Card Debt

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
wegerskib

Credit Card Debt

Post by wegerskib »

Please help me with my credit card debt. I am drowing in high credit card bills and debt.
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Credit Card Debt

Post by Admin »

Try a debt consolidation loan. Many banks, financial insitutions, and others offer them, even if have poor credit.
Admin
Site Admin

Help with Credit Card Debt

Post by Admin »

Another option that continues to be shown as more successful is credit card debt settlement and elimination. Here is more info on these options to get out of debt.

http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/deb ... ment_.html

They work. Try them for help.
kim.ray12

Post by kim.ray12 »

hi yes my name is Chris and my email address is. I live in Sacramento California and was wondering what programs in my area help people get personal grants so i could pay off my student loan and other debt, such as credit card debts. I also wanted to know are there any programs that offer free furniture in my area. Thank you for taking your time to read my message and i look forward to hearing from you soon. God bless
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well most of the programs are national, and not really specific to an area or county such as Sacramento. Student loans you can look into forgiveness, waiving or reducing interest rates, or get a job with a government agency which may reduce or eliminate your loans. On the other hand, for you credit card debts, try working directly with the credit card company, or you can always try a professional, such as a credit counseling or debt settlement program. Here is more information on numerous credit card help and assistance programs. Poke around the site to find information and resources.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _help.html
kim.ray12 wrote:hi yes my name is Chris and my email address is. I live in Sacramento California and was wondering what programs in my area help people get personal grants so i could pay off my student loan and other debt, such as credit card debts. I also wanted to know are there any programs that offer free furniture in my area. Thank you for taking your time to read my message and i look forward to hearing from you soon. God bless
Woodson

Post by Woodson »

Hello
I live with my sister and I care for her children for free, she works full time but her pay is almost 500.00 a week and she has credit card debts and bills, the water bill which is almost 200.00, cable, medical, insurance, consumers energy, lot rent, phone bill, her sons medication and psychiatrist bills when not covered by insurance etc, plus food for her two kids one of which she never gets child support and the other he only pays when he feels like it which is hardly ever he owes about 17,000 or something like that. She can't afford all this, and the credit cards are like 18%, and I can't help her because I work for free and applied for food stamps. if she could at least get help with the water bill which is due again now that would be enough please let me know what to do? thanks in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a long list of bills and debts. One of the first things is shelter and food. After that, need to get rid of, or greatly reduce that high debt payments and loans. Can look into debt management plans, free credit counseling, settlement, and much more. Even just look for some short term relief at our resource for debt help. We literally have dozens of programs and agencies listed for the less fortunate in the community.
Woodson wrote:Hello
I live with my sister and I care for her children for free, she works full time but her pay is almost 500.00 a week and she has credit card debts and bills, the water bill which is almost 200.00, cable, medical, insurance, consumers energy, lot rent, phone bill, her sons medication and psychiatrist bills when not covered by insurance etc, plus food for her two kids one of which she never gets child support and the other he only pays when he feels like it which is hardly ever he owes about 17,000 or something like that. She can't afford all this, and the credit cards are like 18%, and I can't help her because I work for free and applied for food stamps. if she could at least get help with the water bill which is due again now that would be enough please let me know what to do? thanks in advance.
Sterner

Post by Sterner »

I am so far in debt. I have over $50,000 in medical bills, behind on my rent, and credit cards. I live with my ex who is hounding me every day for it but I only get $149/week on unemployment which doesn’t go far but do have very good job leads. I need so much money to catch up and to find a place of my own to get away from this guy who is still verbally abusive. How can I get help to rent for a couple months for a place of my own? How can I get help to pay off my medical bills?
Stretch

Post by Stretch »

Have temporarily gotten behind on all bills including rent. I’m behind 3 months on rent and am trying to take care of my partner who is HIV positive and may be facing cancer which we will find out in two weeks after the biopsy. He is unemployed an I only have one job of 32 hours a week. I could use some assistance to pull out of the debt I have occurred and get back on healthy track. Credit cards are maxed and credit score is falling rapidly. I am trying my best to obtain a second job but am finding it difficult. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Well, first thing is you really need to pay the rent so you don't get evicted. Then you can look into the card credit bills and debts. You can explore DMPs or hardship programs. Call your bank and try to lower your interest rates. The bottom line is that there are many things you can do in this situation to try to get some relied on those costs you have. We have tons of information on credit card and debt programs. Click more details.
Manning

Post by Manning »

Servicing credit card debit for 6 years. Garnishments as well. Barely surviving. One minor child at home. Desperately need help. Spouse left the home in 20011 leaving all debt to me in which unfortunately all was in my name. Can hardly buy groceries. Owe the IRS because I have to claim 8 on my dependents throughout the year in order to make ends meet.
Huge mess here with all these debts. Have tried local resources and either I make too much or the funding is not available. Have applied for government grants and cant even afford to pay the shipping fees in order to receive the package. No computer access. Only through cell phone and do to it not being a smart phone I cannot access a lot. Any information that can be sent via mail would be greatly appreciated.
F Smith

Post by F Smith »

I live in Minneapolis Minnesota. I'm a single mom of 3 kids and work full time. I’m trying to find a program to help me with my credit card debt. I owe 3,818.31 that is 6 credit cards. If there is something for me please let me know. I’ve been in credit management but it's not lowering my debt. I have terrible credit. Thanks for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

The best thing to do may to look into a credit counseling agency in Minnesota. While a grant won't help, the thing you need to try for the debt on the cards is payment plans, saving more money, and doing the basic things. But the non-profit can provide the best advice that is relative to Minnesota. Click more information.