Lawyers negotiate debts

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Redcolor
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Lawyers negotiate debts

Post by Redcolor »

My fiends told me about some different attorneys and law firms who can negotiate debt for them for a low price. Have you heard of such a service before? How could a law firm do this, and I guess why would they do this. There is just so much information on the internet about credit card debt settlement programs, some of which I am sure are scams and some of which may be legit. I am just trying to find the best of the best, and trying to do it without having to pay all my money to law firms fees or some other scam. Also, how successful do you think people can be in negotiating debt themselves, or do they really need some type of lawyer to do this? I have about $15,000 in credit card debts.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Lawyers negotiate debts

Post by Admin »

Yes, many lawyers and attorneys are getting into debt settlement and assistance. They feel that, usually correctly, they can help consumers deal with credit card companies and debt collection agencies, and any other groups that may be pursuing people. For example, an attorney can negotiate some type of agreement with your creditors, or explore other debt settlement options. http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... _debt.html provides more info on how the services work.
Redcolor wrote:My fiends told me about some different attorneys and law firms who can negotiate debt for them for a low price. Have you heard of such a service before? How could a law firm do this, and I guess why would they do this. There is just so much information on the internet about credit card debt settlement programs, some of which I am sure are scams and some of which may be legit. I am just trying to find the best of the best, and trying to do it without having to pay all my money to law firms fees or some other scam. Also, how successful do you think people can be in negotiating debt themselves, or do they really need some type of lawyer to do this? I have about $15,000 in credit card debts.
Sanchez

Post by Sanchez »

Hello. I really need rental assistance and help with student debts. I am currently renting a home and am now in fear of falling behind. Me and my husband are both working but the money is not enough for all the bills and medical bills car payments loans, student loans etc. If someone can help us please contact me with any information.

We are working with a lawyer to try and get some of this debt alleviated, but they require more money that we don't have right now. If there is an rental assistance program of referral person to contact please contact me at the number above. Just want to get on track with my bills. Thank you in advance.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Most lawyers will only charge someone for their services if they are successful. So you may need to look into other options or attorneys for that debt help. You may also need to register for budgeting help in Missouri, as that will help you balance your bills, save money for the loans, and take other steps for stability. Here are different credit counseling agencies in Missouri.
Smoother

Post by Smoother »

I'm seeking financial assistance and advice for a couple in Athens, TX, who have not worked in a year or more, have accrued credit card debt for living expenses, have a run-down small home that is in need of repair and borrowed on.  Neither is in good health and I'm not sure if they have health insurance.  They are only 59 and 60 years old, so they do not qualify for Medicare, but I'm hoping they can qualify for Medicaid as well as credit card debt counseling from a lawyer. They have no income now.
It is very difficult to find organizations in that area for them.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

if they have not worked in a year or more, then they need more than debt help. if they are not in good health, then they are in need of other resources. But there may be financial help in henderson County Texas.
Smoother wrote: Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:53 am I'm seeking financial assistance and advice for a couple in Athens, TX, who have not worked in a year or more, have accrued credit card debt for living expenses, have a run-down small home that is in need of repair and borrowed on.  Neither is in good health and I'm not sure if they have health insurance.  They are only 59 and 60 years old, so they do not qualify for Medicare, but I'm hoping they can qualify for Medicaid as well as credit card debt counseling from a lawyer. They have no income now.
It is very difficult to find organizations in that area for them.