Debt loans, funding for business, and harassment

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
DanaP
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Debt loans, funding for business, and harassment

Post by DanaP »

Dear sir/madam, I have many loans due and also need to pay my apartment rent of $645 + late fees by 26th September, 2018 otherwise I will be evicted. I have other bills like credit card debt, medical bills, payday short term loans and electricity bills. I have a work at home job which is not paying very well. I need funding to start my own handmade business. I am unable to get any help on my own. I have had a hard time remaining employed, and have suffered a lot of discrimination and harassment, and don’t wish to go back to the conventional work force as don't want to work. I need to float a loan for a few months before I get my gig going. I would appreciate any help. My family is not very cooperative, and are not very well off either.
Sorkin

Re: Debt loans, funding for business, and harassment

Post by Sorkin »

In need of assistance with my rent, landlord debt and utilities, and possibly a lawyer due to the fact that I am being evicted or not having the option to renew my lease without REASON. I'm being harassed by the manager of my apartments with visits from Fairfield Police Department, PEST Control, local businesses and False Reports being made. I need some help and everyone that I contact can’t do anything for me or have no clue what to say or how to help.
Oaker

Post by Oaker »

Hi, My name is Taylor and I am a single mother of two, working full-time and a full-time college student and starting a business. I need funding for it, even loans. I just recently put my downpayment on my home and I now have a mortgage, utilities, daycare payment, wifi, phone bill, insurance, and lot rent for my new mobile home. I was struggling as it was renting a room in someone's home but now I am completely on my own and my bills have tripled even as I start a business. I was not happy in my last place (was facing harassments) and neither were my sons since we were crammed all in one room. I have been looking for help for a while, even before moving to my own house. I desperately need some help and anything would be appreciated.
I live in Gainesville, Florida.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

That is a lost list. Maybe use our research and information on debt help or financial aid to pay off loans. As we have many options listed for all that on the main website. Find the resources here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... _debt.html