Negotiate to reduce credit card interest rates

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
MaryBethJohnston
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Negotiate to reduce credit card interest rates

Post by MaryBethJohnston »

How can I negotiate with my credit card company to lower interest rates? I hear this can be done, but have not had much success talking to them. I would like to reduce my rate to under 10%. Thanks in advance for your help. Mary
Mac1

Re: Negotiate to reduce credit card interest rates

Post by Mac1 »

Hi MaryBeth. Check out this link. You can negotiate to lower your credit card interest rates. There is a 50-60% success rate, and you can save hundreds or thousands of dollars per year.

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... credi.html
Babylon
anti spam: Blue

Re: Negotiate to reduce credit card interest rates

Post by Babylon »

Good afternoon, my name is Karen Huff. I'm a single 52 year old desperately in need a assistance in reducing my credit card interest rates. I was convicted of a drug felony in 2005. I completed my probation, which included a drug program, in 2009. I haven't been in any trouble since and am gainfully employed with lots of credit card debts, high rates and more that I need help negotiating. I keep getting denied on applications because of this felony. If there are any programs or places I can be referred to this would be a tremendous help. I'm tired of living on people's couches and have worked hard to turn my life around.