My paypal balance is negative

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Mandarin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

My paypal balance is negative

Post by Mandarin »

In July my 2 year old daughter Mia and I woke up to the worst day of our lives. My husband that I had been with for 23 years was lying on the floor deceased. I tried to resuscitate my husband and as a mother should, I tried to keep my daughter out of the room so she wouldn't have to see her "daddy" like he was. The two of us started CPR, but it was too late. Both of us still have the image of his face imbedded in our heads.
6 months later, we are out of money. We have negative checking and paypal balances. I lost my 6 -figure corporate job that I had been at for 15 years administering healthcare claims for all of the First Responder that have associated conditions from then horrific attack on our country on 9.11. I was able to collect unemployment and I was sure I'd find job right away. Things don't always go as we planned. I became an unemployed widow and single mom overnight. Things have not been easy.
Our system has failed me. I've worked since I was 16 and have never received a benefit from social services or unemployment before. Everyone told me that it would be simple due to my circumstance and I would be fine with my skill set. Unemployment has once again stopped paying me. In have been caught in a back hole of identity and address verification. I've have been told, although verified and my proof documents have been submitted 6 times, I have to wait like the rest of California. I spend hours a day crying an placing calls to California Unemployment and trying to talk to paypal.
In the meantime, I am on the verge of getting evicted, on the verge of getting my car repossessed, cannot hold car insurance, my cell will be shut off, and I am not able to pay for my little girl to play soccer. Her and her daddy would play soccer and she is heart broken I am not able to enroll her. My checking account is negative $3000 and my PayPal is negative $400.
I am a Army lifer Veterans daughter. They considered me a First Responder. I am a Widow. I am in desperate need of help. People told me some organizations will help with bills and past/future rent. Unfortunately I need help now and all of the Covid programs are no longer funding or helping. I AM SINKING FAST. PLEASE HELP US. I also have a US Senator and Congressman involved to help with unemployment but they are also seeing the challenges with the system.
PLEASE HELP ME. I AM EMBARRASSED, HUMBLED, AND DESPERATE. We've ben through enough and the system that was designed to help me has sunk me further into a hole.
CONTACT INFO:
Admin
Site Admin

Re: My paypal balance is negative

Post by Admin »

We have many resources on the site to help with credit card bills, debts, and even fin tech such as paypal. One of them is bound to assist. There are also financial aid programs listed - so explore the site. In the meantime, try to find free credit card help.
Mandarin wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:16 am In July my 2 year old daughter Mia and I woke up to the worst day of our lives.
Janel

Re: My paypal balance is negative

Post by Janel »

To Whom it may concern,
I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. I am writing to you today with a humble request for housing and car assistance as my bank account Paypal balance is zero, if not negative. As a widow who is struggling to catch up on past due bills and get ahead in life, I find myself in a challenging situation with limited resources and opportunities.
Firstly, let me provide you with a brief background of my circumstances. My name is Lisa, of Palm Beach, FL and I recently lost my beloved spouse to cancer, leaving me as the sole provider for my family. Since his passing, I have been grappling with overwhelming financial burdens from negative equity and balance in Paypal and savings. The loss of my partner has not only left an emotional void but has also resulted in a significant reduction in our household income.
Unfortunately, due to my lack of formal education, I have been working in low-paying jobs, barely making ends meet. Despite my best efforts, the meager income from my minimum wage job is insufficient to cover our basic necessities, let alone the mounting bills that have accumulated over time. The weight of the past due bills has become an immense burden, pushing us further into a cycle of financial instability and stress.
As a widow with limited resources and without any significant financial support in my Paypal account, I am finding it increasingly difficult to sustain our current living conditions. Our housing situation has become precarious, and we have been heavily reliant on the support of extended family member who have strained their own resources to keep from slipping into homelessness. Moreover, our only means of transportation, a car, is in urgent need of repair, making it nearly impossible for me to commute to work reliably.
Given these circumstances, I kindly request your consideration for housing and car assistance to help alleviate the immediate financial strain we are facing. I understand that resources are limited, and there may be many individuals and families in need. However, I sincerely hope that you can empathize with my situation and understand the gravity of our predicament. I am more than willing to provide any documentation or information required to support my request and verify my current financial standing.
Thank you for taking the time to consider my request to address my negative balance Paypal account. I would be grateful for any guidance or information you can provide regarding available programs, grants, or resources that could assist me in my pursuit of housing and car assistance. I am hopeful that with your support, I can regain stability.
Please feel free to contact me if you require any additional information or documentation.
I eagerly await your response and once again express my deepest gratitude for your time and consideration.
Sincerely,
Lisa