Loan used for moving is too expensive

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Mybadder
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan used for moving is too expensive

Post by Mybadder »

Single mother with two kids, I pay light and daycare, I just moved in my own apartment. I am having difficult paying the rent. I am working but not getting paid because my boss gave me a loan in other to help me move, I am paying off that loan for working, but not getting my checks until I pay it off. Please HELP.
NINANORTH

Re: Loan used for moving is too expensive

Post by NINANORTH »

Hello,
 I recently moved to the city of La Habra using an expensive, high interest rate loan. I am having a really hard time this month since I recently paid for my Edison deposit bill. This month my rent and regular Edison account bill are due the same week. I now have a disconnection notice for tomorrow 10/09 as well as the expensive loan to pay off. I am so worried cause I have a 9-year-old son. I have never asked for this kind of assistance, but I am very desperate since tomorrow is the 9th.
 Any information would be greatly appreciated!!
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Loan used for moving is too expensive

Post by Admin »

You can always look into other personal loan offerings that are for borrowers with poor credit scores. Then you can pay off those high interest funds. Learn more on, and find personal loans for bad credit borrowers.
NINANORTH wrote: Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:56 pm Hello,
 I recently moved to the city of La Habra using an expensive, high interest rate loan.