how do you grants to help pay your bills and debts?

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
elishatrujillo
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

how do you grants to help pay your bills and debts?

Post by elishatrujillo »

It all sounds really good but how do you get grants to help pay your bills? I have done alot of reseach on the net and all of it has ended with no luck all that I have seen is people wanting to make money off of you sorry I know you have not done this but I am just kind of frustrated. I have alot of debt credit card debt,medical bills and now it is getting harder to keep up with my reguler bills like my rent and car payment. I need my house and car. I am a single mom with two children. I do work full time but I have no other income then my own. I feel like I am just drowning in debt and have NO where to turn PLEASE if you have any info. for me I would truly be greatful Thank You for taking the time to read my e-mail god bless. my e-mail is or the second one is my work e-mail just in case I gave you the wrong yahoo.e-mail I think it is the right one if not you can sent info. to my work e-mail I would like info. sent to my yahoo thou first thank you elisha
Diantranise
anti spam: Blue

Re: how do you grants to help pay your bills and debts?

Post by Diantranise »

I am in need of grant help with my utilities and credit card debt. I have a disconnect notice that I took to Tri County Community Action Agency in Bridgeton, NJ they said they don't have any funds. I recently stopped working due to a diagnosed mental illness and now support myself and my two year old on 322$ welfare grant. They said the 48$ per month USF fund is all they will allow. Also I cannot get any assistance with my electric bill because my eldest daughter (21) was somehow added on to my account. So they have said it’s not considered my account. I did not add her and it is holding me and her up as I cannot get assistance and even though she does not live here she cannot get utilities for her new apartment until this bill is paid in full as well as my other debts. She was added on years ago when she was a minor I never said anything because I have always worked so I didn't qualify for any assistance anyway. However now both of our situations have changed drastically. I desperately need help. Please respond as soon as possible.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: how do you grants to help pay your bills and debts?

Post by Admin »

Not sure if there are grant programs for debts. If there are, they are rare. Much more likely to work is credit counseling, payment plans, and similar solutions. They can all be options for you to get back on track with credit card bills. So are response is here, and find a list of debt help programs.
Diantranise wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:29 am I am in need of grant help with my credit card debt. I desperately need help. Please respond as soon as possible.