Looking for student loan programs to forgive balance

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
WolfB
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Looking for student loan programs to forgive balance

Post by WolfB »

Hello I was reading on the site about ways you can get your student loan forgiven. How do you go about doing this?
Could you please email me back with ways I can go about doing this. As soon as possible!
Marissa

Re: Looking for student loan programs to forgive balance

Post by Marissa »

Hello, I am currently unemployed and cannot find work even though I owe money on student loans. I have over 1200 job applications out and currently have only unemployment coming in. I would like to see if there is any assistance for me in my state of Arkansas. I currently reside in Sheridan Arkansas and my utility company is C&L Electric and I have student loans to Sallie Mae that I went to forgive them and the balance.
Thank you for your help.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Looking for student loan programs to forgive balance

Post by Admin »

We have a number of student loan assistance programs listed, ranging from income based repayment to forgiveness, government aid, refinancing and more. They are all noted here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... dent_.html
Marissa wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:36 am Hello, I am currently unemployed and cannot find work even though I owe money on student loans.
Thank you for your help.