Cash advance debt due

Help with eliminating and paying debt, including credit card debt and medical debt.
Barclay
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Cash advance debt due

Post by Barclay »

Hello, I was inquiring about your energy assistance program. I am in Critical need of assistance, including help paying off some cash advances I took. My gas has been shut off for almost 2 weeks and risk chancing my electric to be turned off. I have already had my once a year help from Community Action of Iowa. I inquired other facilities that help with assistance and am not getting anywhere. I don’t qualify or funding is gone. I am a single mother and 2 of the three love with me ages 12 and 2. I am help supporting my adult special needs son until his SSD is reinstated and that wont come to a decision until December of 2018. I am paying rent in payments and struggling. I am going to lose my van and at a loss for everything because I have taken out cash advances to help and falling behind on that due, on top now my bank card was stolen and my account is on hold.
Is there any program that can help me or I can qualify for to help with bills and debts? If not your program is there anything else you can suggest?
Thank You
Eckhard

Re: Cash advance debt due

Post by Eckhard »

Hello,

I am a single mom of two kids. I have recently had a loss of income and am in the process of starting a new job but will not be getting a paycheck soon which I will use to pay back the cash advance debts I have. I was trying to find resources for assistance with bills for this month only, until I can get my income back. Please respond at your earliest convenience for help with my cash advance loans. Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: Cash advance debt due

Post by Admin »

You are in Columbus Ohio? What is the interest rate on your current loan? Try to consolidate it or use a non-profit credit counseling agency. In addition to that, try other emergency loans in Columbus Ohio for your needs too.
Eckhard wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:35 am Hello,

I am a single mom of two kids. I have recently had a loss of income and am in the process of starting a new job but will not be getting a paycheck soon which I will use to pay back the cash advance debts I have. I was trying to find resources for assistance with bills for this month only, until I can get my income back. Please respond at your earliest convenience for help with my cash advance loans. Thank you and have a great day!

Best Regards,