NEED REAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Robin Basso
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

NEED REAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Post by Robin Basso »

I am disabled and purchased my home outright last year when my social security finally was approved.This year, I found out that the taxes haven't been paid since 2006- and my house is going to be put in the tax sale in October if they aren't paid(the total is about 3200.00.)I do not have very good credit now,but I need to get some sort of loan so that I can pay the taxes.My home is completely paid for-so I thought I should be able to get some kind of home equity loan, but every one I tried to ask about wants to only give loans for really large amounts.(50.000) like a whole mortgage, which they will not qualify me for- and I do not wish to have either,because I do not want to lose my home,which is what would happen eventually, in that case.I know there has to be somewhere I can turn.I live in Indianapolis,Indiana.Please let me know if you know about any help available.ASAP.Thank you.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: NEED REAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Post by Admin »

So you bought the home and it was never communicated to you about unpaid property taxes? I think you need some legal help. There are firms that provide free legal advice to people with limited incomes. Here is info on the free legal programs in Indiana.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... and_f.html
Also if you review the site needhelppayingbills, there is info on how to get help with property taxes and potential foreclosures, including property tax consultants, assessors info, and more. the attorneys may be your best option though, as that does not sound right to me.

Robin Basso wrote:I am disabled and purchased my home outright last year when my social security finally was approved.This year, I found out that the taxes haven't been paid since 2006- and my house is going to be put in the tax sale in October if they aren't paid(the total is about 3200.00.)I do not have very good credit now,but I need to get some sort of loan so that I can pay the taxes.My home is completely paid for-so I thought I should be able to get some kind of home equity loan, but every one I tried to ask about wants to only give loans for really large amounts.(50.000) like a whole mortgage, which they will not qualify me for- and I do not wish to have either,because I do not want to lose my home,which is what would happen eventually, in that case.I know there has to be somewhere I can turn.I live in Indianapolis,Indiana.Please let me know if you know about any help available.ASAP.Thank you.
azgranny

Re: NEED REAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!

Post by azgranny »

Robin Basso wrote:I am disabled and purchased my home outright last year when my social security finally was approved.This year, I found out that the taxes haven't been paid since 2006- and my house is going to be put in the tax sale in October if they aren't paid(the total is about 3200.00.)I do not have very good credit now,but I need to get some sort of loan so that I can pay the taxes.My home is completely paid for-so I thought I should be able to get some kind of home equity loan, but every one I tried to ask about wants to only give loans for really large amounts.(50.000) like a whole mortgage, which they will not qualify me for- and I do not wish to have either,because I do not want to lose my home,which is what would happen eventually, in that case.I know there has to be somewhere I can turn.I live in Indianapolis,Indiana.Please let me know if you know about any help available.ASAP.Thank you.

There was no way that a Realtor should have sold you the home without disclosing the fact that there was a cloud on the title (the back taxes) so do follow up with an attorney. Then, go to where you would pay the taxes and file for the disability exemption. They will give you paperwork that your doctor must fill out and then you show proof that you are on disability and you will be declared exempt from paying property taxes. Some states make you do this every year, some not. Every little bit helps!