College Loans

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
elitegg2000
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

College Loans

Post by elitegg2000 »

I just wanted to know if anyone out there knows of any agency/ charity/ assistance program that can help me pay back my college loans. I am a veteran and single mother that is in middle of a hardship. Even though I work full time I am still considered low-income /poverty level. Thank You.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: College Loans

Post by Admin »

Here is some info on repaying student loans and some of the options you have. The federal government also runs some programs that help people repay loans, based upon your occupation.

Take a look at this website finaid.org/loans/forgiveness.phtml

It does reference some programs in place for military and other people to get help with student loans

http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... dent_.html
elitegg2000 wrote:I just wanted to know if anyone out there knows of any agency/ charity/ assistance program that can help me pay back my college loans. I am a veteran and single mother that is in middle of a hardship. Even though I work full time I am still considered low-income /poverty level. Thank You.
Preetip

Post by Preetip »

I already have one student loan that I will need to begin paying back 6mnths after I graduate from college but I want to continue my education step by step. Trying to find out how and if I'm eligible for help to get the WIA funding/financial assistance for my loans for college and if I can get help in some way to help to pay on the loan I already have??? I would appreciate just some type of reply even if its a "sorry can't help u" at laest I know u ready it. Thank You
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Some free advice is as follows. It is from College Access & Success, and they are an agency that provides significant amount of free advice to help college students and advise them on loans and college expenses. They advise on how to pick a repayment plan, which type of loan to repay first, pros and cons of consolidating debts, how deferment and other government programs and solution work, and in general how to tackle your bills and get caught up with unpaid debts.
http://needhelppayingbills.com/html/how ... loans.html

Preetip wrote:I already have one student loan that I will need to begin paying back 6mnths after I graduate from college but I want to continue my education step by step. Trying to find out how and if I'm eligible for help to get the WIA funding/financial assistance for my loans for college and if I can get help in some way to help to pay on the loan I already have??? I would appreciate just some type of reply even if its a "sorry can't help u" at laest I know u ready it. Thank You
dab1

Post by dab1 »

I just recently started College to insure myself a better future. I have been unemployed since 2008 my unemployment ran out in December 2010 I so desperately seek help in paying rental cost, utilities etc. I need a low interest college loan but do not know the best place to go or how to proceed. So that I may complete by college education and once again become self supporting.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

In addition to the loan you need to pay for college, did you look into scholarships, and other lower cost options like online schools? They can help pay for school, help you get an education at a lower cost, and have other benefits to them. Find extensive ways to get help with student loans and information on scholarships. You won't be able to use the loans to pay rent...only for school. But the point being they can help you pay school so other money can pay your monthly bills and expenses.
dab1 wrote:I just recently started College to insure myself a better future. I have been unemployed since 2008 my unemployment ran out in December 2010 I so desperately seek help in paying rental cost, utilities etc. I need a low interest college loan but do not know the best place to go or how to proceed. So that I may complete by college education and once again become self supporting.
Sushirolls

Post by Sushirolls »

To
Whom It May Concern:
Under normal circumstances I would never ever write a letter asking anyone help I am a private person. However I am in need of some assistance. I am a single mother currently working as a Case Manager helping older adults who have been homeless and have mental health problems in New York City. I do not have a sad story to tell about my life. I have been very lucky. My mom raised my sisters, brothers and I after my father passed away and was a great parent and tough when needed to be. She did everything for us and took good care of us. We all graduated college. I graduated from Columbia in New York with a Bachelors Degree in Human Services in 2009. I am returning to Metropolitan College in January 2012 to get a Masters Degree in Social Services. My goal is to work with a city, state or government agency that help’s older adults. I want to be an administrator or director who can really help make changes to help older adults feel safe and still be a part of the community. However this letter is because there is absolutely no way possible I can pay off all of my student and college loans without help. Yes I owe a lot for a person with only a Bachelors Degree and in Human Services. I went through a difficult period in my life starting in 2003, as people do. However I made it through and was able to graduate and continue being the best parent to my now 4 year old daughter that I can be. I need help because I want to be able to take care of my son I cannot do that making $20+ per hour with student loan taking out about $450 per month excluding how much I will owe after graduate school ($27,045), plus other bills. I am seriously worried about how I will be able to provide for my son if student
loan is going to take money from my current paycheck for the next 20 years. My problem is not paying the money, it is however, just paying that much and over that amount of time and being able to live/ eat. I understand that I borrowed and I must payback. It would be appreciated if you could you assist me in a scholarship of some sort to help pay back these loans and or to assist me in paying for graduate school. Education is extremely important to me especially now since becoming a parent. I want my daughter to see how important education is and how his mom finished college and worked hard and that he can do it too. My employer does not offer tuition assistance, I am not eligible for food stamps although I have applied, I get no child support and I have tried, I do everything by myself and am happy too, but now I need some help as many people in worse situations do but I figured I would write this letter and try.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

We do have extensive information on scholarships, college and student loan repayment programs and plans, and other financial aid for students, people in college, high school, and all systems. Find an extensive listing of the college and student loan assistance programs here. There are dozens of options for people who need some help paying off loans or applying for scholarships.
Sushirolls wrote:To
Whom It May Concern:
Under normal circumstances I would never ever write a letter asking anyone help I am a private person. However I am in need of some assistance. I am a single mother currently working as a Case Manager helping older adults who have been homeless and have mental health problems in New York City. I do not have a sad story to tell about my life. I have been very lucky. My mom raised my sisters, brothers and I after my father passed away and was a great parent and tough when needed to be. She did everything for us and took good care of us. We all graduated college. I graduated from Columbia in New York with a Bachelors Degree in Human Services in 2009. I am returning to Metropolitan College in January 2012 to get a Masters Degree in Social Services. My goal is to work with a city, state or government agency that help’s older adults. I want to be an administrator or director who can really help make changes to help older adults feel safe and still be a part of the community. However this letter is because there is absolutely no way possible I can pay off all of my student and college loans without help. Yes I owe a lot for a person with only a Bachelors Degree and in Human Services. I went through a difficult period in my life starting in 2003, as people do. However I made it through and was able to graduate and continue being the best parent to my now 4 year old daughter that I can be. I need help because I want to be able to take care of my son I cannot do that making $20+ per hour with student loan taking out about $450 per month excluding how much I will owe after graduate school ($27,045), plus other bills. I am seriously worried about how I will be able to provide for my son if student
loan is going to take money from my current paycheck for the next 20 years. My problem is not paying the money, it is however, just paying that much and over that amount of time and being able to live/ eat. I understand that I borrowed and I must payback. It would be appreciated if you could you assist me in a scholarship of some sort to help pay back these loans and or to assist me in paying for graduate school. Education is extremely important to me especially now since becoming a parent. I want my daughter to see how important education is and how his mom finished college and worked hard and that he can do it too. My employer does not offer tuition assistance, I am not eligible for food stamps although I have applied, I get no child support and I have tried, I do everything by myself and am happy too, but now I need some help as many people in worse situations do but I figured I would write this letter and try.
Jackson 1

Post by Jackson 1 »

Homeless, need assistance with housing or paying rent also food assistance would be very beneficial while I'm living on the street or in my car. Thank you for taking the time to read this and if there is any assistance on college education and completing loans, or forms to help pay for schooling I would be very appreciative if someone could help me with that. I think education is a key factor to succeed in life and unfortunately, I am not able to pay to further my education.
Michelson

Post by Michelson »

To Whom it May Concern,
I was laid off and applied for Unemployment and am actively looking for work. In the meantime I am in desperate need of financial help with my rent and at least a utility bill. I also saw on your website help for student loans. I need help to get back on my feet. I live in Fl in the Temple Terrace area. Please contact me via email. It would be greatly appreciated.
Bobbie13

Post by Bobbie13 »

I am a seventeen year old college student at Geneva college. I am the first person ever in my family to go to college. I also play soccer and received a 3.5 GPA last semester. I come from a family of four. Mp parents are struggling to even keep food on the table for us. At Geneva College we owe a balance of 1400 dollars. I was trying to see if there was anyway possible I could get help with it. I have did absolutely everything and nothing has work so far I have TRIED LOANS ETC. CAN YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME BACK.
Sparks

Post by Sparks »

My husband co-signed our granddaughters school loans. He has passed away. Am I legally bound to repay these loans? My granddaughter is not working and has just had a baby. I am 60 years old and wonder how long I will be able to keep up with this. It is impossible for me to keep paying what should I do. Please I need help. If I could just get money to pay these loans off. The principle never seems to go down. I wish I could get money to pay these off. I am desperate, please won't someone out there help.
sasolis

Post by sasolis »

If he only signed and not you I don't see how they can get payment from you. Have you tried sending them a copy of his death certificate? Call them and ask, let them know he passed away and see what they say.
GogoJill

Post by GogoJill »

Hi, my name is Chris and after speaking to a banker about my financial hardship I was told to reach out for help with a college loan. I was wondering if I could get some information.
 I have no job right now currently looking for employment, my father passed away a few years back and my family had a fallout leaving me on my own for the past year or so. There is no one I can turn to and banks will not give me loans as much as school will not give me loan or financial assistance. I’m struggling to pay rent and to pay for my school due to my credit debt or $6500 that I’ve used to feed myself for the last couple month.
I go to San Jose state university. I’m graduating soon that is why I do not go back home and to top it off there is no home to go to. I’m alone and want to do anything to pick myself up. I do not have a phone or a car that is why I am emailing. You is there anything I can do. I live in downtown San Jose and go to college in San jose.