Loan for insurance deductible and house bills

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Savannah
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan for insurance deductible and house bills

Post by Savannah »

Good Morning,
I am in dire need of financial help and a loan for a health insurance deductible. I lost my job back in May of last year due to medical issues. I have addressed most of the issues my last procedure is coming up end of this month as long as I can come up with the money for the deductible which I'm not entirely sure yet.
My husband is our only income and because of his type of work the hours are inconsistent. He's trying to support our whole family on a very low income. we have a one and a half year old here at the house and our landlord has already given us one eviction notice which we were able to avoid thanks to help from family but our families are no position to be helping us any further. We looked into State programs for financial help and they say we don't qualify either because we weren't affected directly by covid or because my husband makes $400 more than the limit.
I don't want to lose my home and be on the street, I'm applying to work every single day but I'm just not getting any responses back and because of my medical issues I'm very limited as to the kind of work I can work. Between our rent and needing help to pay this deductible so I can have my procedure in order to return to work I'm concerned. So many of our house bills have not been able to be paid every month. My car got repossessed a couple months ago and I can't afford another car. We are severely suffering and I could really use someone's help. You're my last hope. Please let me know if there's anything you can do for me. If I could even get a $3,000 loan for the bills and health insurance deductible which I know sounds like a lot of money I can get myself back on track after that. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Magic
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan for insurance deductible and house bills

Post by Magic »

Hello, my Name is Monica and I am living in Shelton, CT and seeking a loan for house bills and home insurance. I am 57 years old and my income has decreased substantially where I am only making 800.00 a month and my home mortgage is more than three months in the rears as are other house bills and insurance. I had been out of work for medical reasons and had to leave my former job and because of this I am now working for less pay. My electric, gas and oil are behind but not yet in delinquency status. My medical bills are behind along with My car loan is behind two months as well and I just can’t catch up. A short term loan can help. Could you provide me some information as to where and with whom I should reach out to for help I have exhausted all my savings and 401k savings and no other resources available? Thank you.