Preferably a no interest forgivable loan or grant

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
hottie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Preferably a no interest forgivable loan or grant

Post by hottie »

Good morning,
I have been struggling for the last couple years with my health, keeping a steady job and am behind on my rent by 2 months along with car payments which I'm getting rid of.  What office would be the best one for me to meet with regarding getting a grant (preferably) or a loan?  I currently work 20 - 25 hours a week at $10.00/hr. I am steadily looking for a full time job but need help from a loan that is forgivable so I don't get evicted.
DJack

Re: Preferably a no interest forgivable loan or grant

Post by DJack »

I need a forgivable no interest loan. As I need Rent assistance, Utility Assistance, Food assistance, and Furniture. I was homeless for 4 months, and finally found a home to live in, but I have no furniture. I am currently self employed, and make some money, but enough to find somewhere to live, that's all. I cannot afford my bills, or food without a forgivable no interest loan. I am still trying to find a reliable vehicle for work transportation.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Preferably a no interest forgivable loan or grant

Post by Admin »

We do have resources you can try, but of course a free loan and/or grant is rare. But you have lots of bills (obviously) so try them. Look here for free loans.
DJack wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:43 am As I need Rent assistance, Utility Assistance, Food assistance, and Furniture. I was homeless for 4 months, and finally found a home to live in, but I have no furniture. I am currently self employed, and make some money, but enough to find somewhere to live, that's all. I cannot afford my bills, or food without a forgivable no interest loan. I am still trying to find a reliable vehicle for work transportation.