Education reimbursement loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Daisy Marie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Education reimbursement loan

Post by Daisy Marie »

I cannot seem to find help for my circumstances and am in need of assistance.In a soundbite:
I raise 2 of my young Grandson's. Ages 9 and 7 respectively. I need help paying for their education and a loan would be great.
They assaulted in the park where we used to live. The offender was a juvenile teenager. He was convicted and sentenced. The landlady decided to let him come back there to live, right next door to the victims. The DA of Crawford county PA mentioned education reimbursement loan that was available to me, so we could flee that park. We did. We located to a camp ground 2  hours away until we could find a place for my trailer. It took every penny I had. I found a lot for my trailer in Conneaut Lake PA. However, I have to pay my previous electric bill in order to get service here. NO ONE will pay the 300 on my old bill so I can get connected here. They keep stating that they can ONLY help to get it turned on at the previous location that it was disconnected from.I have never received child support and am still waiting for disability.  I don't even own a car.
I NEED help with this 300 dollar utility bill as well as an Education reimbursement loan, so I can get my power on at this new address. The Good Samaritan will pay my connection fee, however cannot do so until the bill is paid.Northwestern REC is my electric company: Please help. 
Cliunches

Re: Education reimbursement loan

Post by Cliunches »

Good morning,
I'm looking into as many options as I can to get some financial assistance for my education, maybe a reimbursement loan. My reason is because I'm at risk of being evicted from my apartment. I have a four month old daughter and at this point I'm desperate for help.
I've been in ten years in the army national guard. I've gone on one over seas deployment and many state missions through out my time in the service.
If I can get any help at all or at least maybe guide me in the right direction to get help. I just want to provide a steady home environment for my daughter. I've become desperate and I need to do something.
My name is Andrell and you can reach me through this email or you may call me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Education reimbursement loan

Post by Admin »

If you need money (or a loan) for educational costs, also think about crowdfunding. More and more people do this to pay for school, supplies, textbooks or whatever. It can be an option for you, and read more on starting a crowdfund campaign.