More than a 401K loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Old 12 A
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

More than a 401K loan

Post by Old 12 A »

Hello, I'm in Texas, my name is Dawn. I've been on medical leave on and off since October. I've run out of paid sick leave and continue to miss work due to chronic depression, anxiety and panic attacks. I've gotten a loan from my 401k and I honestly don't know what else to do. It seems like every program out there simply disqualifies me from the beginning. I desperately need help with rent, among other things, however that is the most important. I am not impoverished, nor am I homeless. However I do need help, and I don't know where else to turn besides a 401K loan. I can't work, and yet I can't get help from anyone. Please send me any pertinent info. I'd like to save my apartment.  
Arturo

Re: More than a 401K loan

Post by Arturo »

Hi,
I’m a single mother of two and I’ve hit a financial difficulty. My electric bill is about to be turned off. I owe over $200.00 and I don't want to use a 401K loan. I don’t have enough to pay it. My bank account is currently negative. My kids and I live off $440 a month before paying rent and our bills. We live in housing. I do not have a phone or a way to get to these other services to meet up with them to get the help. I can provide any information thru email. If needed. Thank you.  
Admin
Site Admin

Re: More than a 401K loan

Post by Admin »

Never borrow from a 401K! Bad idea. There are early withdrawal fees, taxes you will need to pay, and other costs. We do have other options listed. Find how to get interest free loans.