Anything but another loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
S_Berner
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Anything but another loan

Post by S_Berner »

I need help of a few things and need help ASAP.  My family and I are  about to lose everything, and my Family will be torn apart.  Can't have another bill tacked on a month from a loan. Writes need car repair  help, all bills are disconnecting  or about to be.  The rent is a month late and we got an eviction notice.  We are in the middle if a custody battle trying to keep our daughter home with us.  We have two attorneys,  plus growing late fees on the loans,  my truck is going out and my husband’s work car needs fixed. I am being overly charged for child support for my son that us behind.  I have legal fees that have to be paid or something bad will happen. My husband had wrecked his car and then lost his job.  Anyway way to pay for it other than a loan or debt? He couldn't find work for two months and everything is about to be gone. 
He just got a job, but we won't be able to catch up.  I daughter is one.  We don't want to lose  her!  I need any assistance I can get, but not some loan. I need to find someone to help me get  personal grant so I can wipe this stuff out.... Please help me.. Cleveland TX