Loan me the money to pay for the storage

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
ADRIANAMAYA
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan me the money to pay for the storage

Post by ADRIANAMAYA »

Hello Neighbors4Neighbors. My name is Sherry who lives in Broward County. I have been raising my 12-year-old granddaughter for the past 11 years. I am seeking information on loans for a storage unit. We lost our home in 2017 due to foreclosure and this year I have experience new health diagnoses with Congestive Heart Failure and have a history of diabetes. I was hospitalized during the months of April and May 2018. 
When I was discharged, I lived in my rental car for two weeks and later went into a shelter while my granddaughter temporarily lived with her father. I was discharged from the Salvation Army Transitional Housing in July 2019.  I am struggling with the cost of my public storage units which I have been locked out from all of my possessions. I am in need of loan assistance to have keep the units from auctions on 12/12/20. I feel like a sore loser and nowhere to turn for a loan. I never seen such darkness in my life before and I have experienced crisis, loss, and tragedy. I spend holidays alone these days not because of my choice but let's just say I'd rather be out serving food to the homeless. I am divorced for nearly 20 years and have raised 3 grown children. My children barely speak to me and does offer any support. They are mean and hurtful. I am a trained social worker and was recently offered a per diem position. I am still seeking full-time employment to help get back on my feet. But to get back on feet will not happen overnight.
I have lost everything except my life. But at this rate who knows how much time I have left on this earth. As a person, mother, grandmother and social worker I'd like to think that I have helped others and touched someone's heart. I wish that there was someone here for me like I have been to our community.  If there is a private sector willing to loan me the funds to pay off my storage so that I can get the locks removed to get my property back will be awesome. I am willing to enter a payment contract. I don't have much time. I hope that you find in your hearts to respond. God bless you. I never thought that this could happen to me.  Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Loan me the money to pay for the storage

Post by Admin »

We do not loan money. But we have some idea for you. Try a government rent loan.
That may be an option for you in Florida. But if you are a grandparent caring for grand daughter, then there may be other programs for you too.
ADRIANAMAYA wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:55 am Hello Neighbors4Neighbors. My name is Sherry who lives in Broward County. I have been raising my 12-year-old granddaughter for the past 11 years. I am seeking information on loans for a storage unit. We lost our home in 2017 due to foreclosure and this year I have experience new health diagnoses with Congestive Heart Failure and have a history of diabetes. I was hospitalized during the months of April and May 2018. 
When I was discharged, I lived in my rental car for two weeks and later went into a shelter while my granddaughter temporarily lived with her father. I was discharged from the Salvation Army Transitional Housing in July 2019.  I am struggling with the cost of my public storage units which I have been locked out from all of my possessions. I am in need of loan assistance to have keep the units from auctions on 12/12/20. I feel like a sore loser and nowhere to turn for a loan. I never seen such darkness in my life before and I have experienced crisis, loss, and tragedy. I spend holidays alone these days not because of my choice but let's just say I'd rather be out serving food to the homeless. I am divorced for nearly 20 years and have raised 3 grown children. My children barely speak to me and does offer any support. They are mean and hurtful. I am a trained social worker and was recently offered a per diem position. I am still seeking full-time employment to help get back on my feet. But to get back on feet will not happen overnight.
I have lost everything except my life. But at this rate who knows how much time I have left on this earth. As a person, mother, grandmother and social worker I'd like to think that I have helped others and touched someone's heart. I wish that there was someone here for me like I have been to our community.  If there is a private sector willing to loan me the funds to pay off my storage so that I can get the locks removed to get my property back will be awesome. I am willing to enter a payment contract. I don't have much time. I hope that you find in your hearts to respond. God bless you. I never thought that this could happen to me.  Thank you,
SoyB

Re: Loan me the money to pay for the storage

Post by SoyB »

Hi there. I am looking into purchasing a mobile home, one that is not too expensive. I need a loan right now to pay for storage.
I am a single man without any kids. I am trying to find a rental assistance program as well as utility / energy / water assistance program / service. I do not have social security right now. I am trying to find an option that hopefully wouldn't take too long to sign up for, as I am trying to move out as soon as possible and the loan would be great for the storage. I have some money saved up to make the initial home purchase, but am looking into trying to find financial assistance for the upkeep / bills. I was just wondering if you would have any advice or places I could look into to apply for this