Loan under $1000 is all needed

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Willie
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loan under $1000 is all needed

Post by Willie »

I need a loan under $1000, and I need 760.00. I can’t come up with the rent because manager filed a eviction notice and if I pay it he will not the eviction notice but I still have to come up with next month which is 500.23. Can you help with both this small dollar loan? If he don't get his money he will file a lean on the house and take it and resale it for what I owe and that leaves me homeless with my kids. One child has autism. I can't get anyone else or a lender, even though need less than a grand, to help me with rent. I need a home for my kids. I don’t have any money to get my kids Christmas gifts either I’m so broke. So can you please help me with $1000?
SteveZell
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Loan under $1000 is all needed

Post by SteveZell »

My name is tiffany and I had to leave town back in February because my ex-boyfriend was trying to kill me. I ended up falling behind on rent and gas bill because of it and I only need a loan for $1000. I came back and my job is not giving me my hours so I am in the process of looking for a second job. I have court in 2 days for nonpayment of rent. I am behind $1,800. I have tried to apply for HUD before and food stamps but they say I make too much. I am not able to get no help thru JFS so I’m hoping you guys can help me with a $1000 loan.