Need my deferment clearance letter

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Libby
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Need my deferment clearance letter

Post by Libby »

Hello. I just talked to Department of Education Supervisor for a deferment clearance letter. She told me that she can't waive my balance of $25.84 because it is over the amount of $25. When I filed my taxes for the year of 2015 They offset me for over $4,500.00 This past March 2019. The last time I spoke with someone the man said my balance was $31.64. I would like to know how I can resolve this issue. Because I am a student at AIU online. Maria is my advisor. Without this deferment clearance letter, I will not be able to get financial aid. I am a mother, 36 years old with 7 children. I am unemployed. I currently am pursuing my Bachelors in Business Administration online at AIU. Please contact me or just reply to this e-mail address. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank You
Admin
Site Admin
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need my deferment clearance letter

Post by Admin »

There are some student loan deferment programs out there. Look into them. But for student issues, also talk to your school's financial aid office, look into government programs, and more. We think most schools (if not all) have financial aid offices to help students navigate their options when it comes to loans and other debts.