Technical school and jobs

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Nia Nacci
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Technical school and jobs

Post by Nia Nacci »

To whom it may concern
How are you doing? Good I hope. I'm ok. I have a few questions to ask you. (1) I graduated from a technical college with loans due. I had to apply for loans to help cover the costs along with FAFSA. What federal grants are available to help to pay for them, if available? (2) Who do I go to & how do I fill them out & to have it approved? The loans are Stafford Loans through Nelnet. (3) What is the minimum & maximum amount of money can I possibly receive if any? (4) What online jobs does need help paying bills have for someone who has no online experience & make money? (4) What kind of money can a person doing this & what is the potential for making money doing this? (5) Does a person have to have a business license to do this and can loans be used to pay for it? (6) What kind of opportunities are available for somebody who wants to do this? (7) are these jobs legitimate & are they approved by the BBB? (8) Does a person have to have experience to do these jobs online or is it for beginners? (9) Do these companies have a support team that you can call or send an e-mail if you have a question about something if a person is not sure of or don't know? (10) Do any of these online jobs specifically for veterans? (11) What organizations out there that can help with student loans for technical schools? I live in Wichita, Kansas at the present time. Thank You for your time, help, & information. I appreciate it very much. If you have any additional information for me, I would appreciate that also. Again, thank you for everything & have a good day.
LittleBigTown

Re: Technical school and jobs

Post by LittleBigTown »

Hello,
My name is Danielle and I am going to technical school for skills, and I am using loans. I am a single mom of two great kids. Coming up in the next several months money is going to be tight. I am currently getting help starting in august through October with a free monthly bus pass for that technical skill school. But after October it will be up to me to pay for it. I do have a small limited income and barely have the money for food once everything is done being paid or I am done getting myself and my lids boots and rain boots for this next upcoming year. It would be of great help too if you know of any programs that help with new coats or new boots for adults (for my work and school) or some form of loan for me. And children if you have them. Also, I'd like to know if there is help with farmers market vouchers as I had seen on the site as well. Thank you in advance! Danielle 
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Technical school and jobs

Post by Admin »

Technical school is always a great option, especially for single moms or dads as the school takes less time and less money. You may be able to get technical - skills training without loans too. Good for you in doing this even though you have 2 kids, but in the meantime, find free job training in SC.
LittleBigTown wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:06 pm Hello,
My name is Danielle and I am going to technical school for skills, and I am using loans. I am a single mom of two great kids.