Loan to cover rent as money stolen

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
zen1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Loan to cover rent as money stolen

Post by zen1 »

I am from Tacoma, WA. I'm currently a student at Bates Technical College and stay in a clean and sober living apartment. I get financial aid for school and I had everything planned out, but plans change. The money I had set aside for rent, phone bill and food were stolen. Rent is due in 3 days. I don't have no money. I won't get financial aid money until then end of March or beginning of April. I don't want to lose my room here. Please help. Even if it is just a loan. If it is a loan I can pay back as soon as I get my financial aid. I just need help with Rent for March. Please respond as soon as possible. Stressing out so much I haven't slept in nearly 3 days....
Lance12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Re: Loan to cover rent as money stolen

Post by Lance12 »

I'm getting evicted after my apartment was consider an illegal apartment and need a loan for my rent. I went to court already due to money being stolen .I have to leave my apartment by 11/15/20 and I need at least security deposit help I can handle for the month rent but no owner would understand until I have a security deposit.
I have an asthmatic ADHD 17 year old ,I have a 21 year old and a 25 year old. We a low income family. I don't work because I have problems with paying my loan back. I not entitled to social security disability but I'm going to reapply due to the fact I can't work. All I need is help for a security deposit but I don't know what to do since all my money was stolen. I have no family out here to help me money wise. I need or a loan to help from any program that can help me