Lender for loan for foreclosure

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Zentec1
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Lender for loan for foreclosure

Post by Zentec1 »

Good afternoon,
Back about a year ago I was working with the lender on a foreclosure program but my payments had come back a $300 increase per month unfortunately at the time it was not going to work for us. I did not realize I was eligible for tax relief due to my husband being a veteran and disabled which would decrease my payments quite a bit and make it affordable for us to stay in our home. I'm wondering if there's somebody I could speak with that could point me in the right direction on how to go about this process? The company I've been dealing with is not very easy to deal with. Unfortunately they are a debt collector not a mortgage company and they've gotten very good at giving me a run-around. The contact was able to get me information because she knew more about this program than I do and I'm wondering if there's someone that could please help me again. My mailing address is Jaffrey, New Hampshire 03452.
Sincerely
NikkiS

Re: Lender for loan for foreclosure

Post by NikkiS »

To whom it may concern,
Hi, how are you ? I live in Texas and was recently laid off from my job (effective November 15) because the company closed their contract. I also just took maternity leave & will not have any mortgage loan assistance for the following 6 weeks. I just moved into a new home about 2 months ago but the balance has to be paid to be put in my name. I was hoping there was a lender loan program that could assist with paying it so that I can have my energy turned on and mortgage paid to stop a foreclosure. Please let me know.
Thank you,
Shatnerian
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Lender for loan for foreclosure

Post by Admin »

Maybe try the HUD emergency loan program.
They have lenders and banks that offer low cost loans, refinancing, and other options to stop a foreclosure. Maybe the main benefit is they are all supported and facilitated by HUD. They are a great resource.