Borrow money short term for a hotel room

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
bigbendez
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Borrow money short term for a hotel room

Post by bigbendez »

I just moved to Washington and I will be homeless after today. I have a job and currently in training. However, will not get paid for 2 weeks. I either need short term housing for 30 days or a loan to pay for a hotel. I am trying to find a room to rent now. I can't get an apartment because I have an eviction due to previous job loss. Even a short term loan in the amount of 1500 would help. Or if you can assist me finding an apartment that will work with someone with a previous eviction due to job loss would help.
Colbster

Re: Borrow money short term for a hotel room

Post by Colbster »

Good morning,
I have been trying to call the numbers listed on the website for assistance and none or working numbers or they do not give loans for housing or hotel rooms. I am currently in living in a hotel and need to borrow money. I cannot afford and seeking deposit or rental assistance to get out. I work but the hotel is taking all of my money and most times I’m sort on the room amount and my children and I sleep in the car or wherever we can until the situation changes. I have been approved for places to rent as well as borrow money but fall short since approved. Please help with any resources to help me help myself and family.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Borrow money short term for a hotel room

Post by Admin »

Numbers change. Google new numbers. As we wrote on site, funds to pay hotel rooms are rare. Otherwise no one would ever pay for their own room! Shelters are more feasible. In addition to that, try these for free cash loans.
Colbster wrote: Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:58 am Good morning,
I have been trying to call the numbers listed on the website for assistance and none or working numbers or they do not give loans for housing or hotel rooms.