Needing loan can repay with SSI check

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Jasmine12
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Needing loan can repay with SSI check

Post by Jasmine12 »

I am needing help or a loan because I am disabled and behind on my rent. I currently owe 1500.00 to my landlord. Reason being I have been very ill, anxious, fibroids, flu and in the hospital. And I do draw disability and SSI. With both checks combined, I draw only 753.00 a month which I can use to pay a loan back. I need to pay 500 for rent and my utilities are 234.00. I do have one little girl and I don't have enough.
MICHELLE MARTINEZ
anti spam: Blue

Re: Needing loan can repay with SSI check

Post by MICHELLE MARTINEZ »

To whom it May concern,
I recently moved out of my ex-husbands home where I have lived for the past 14 1/2 years. Long story short right now because I am running out of time, but I am locked out of my motel room and my things are in there. I don’t want anything for free, I will pay a loan back as I am on SSI. Right now, I only have my SSI. But I have the paperwork to prove that I just won't a lawsuit and everything is almost final. I just need to make it till Monday. That will give me the time I need to make other arrangements and get a loan to help me our till December when all this, should, be over. But, for tonight I am desperate for a loan or some form of help. No one I know here has any extra money, my sister in Oregon cannot help because she has 3 grandchildren she is helping to raise. Can you please help me!
Sincerely,
TesSLund

Re: Needing loan can repay with SSI check

Post by TesSLund »

I am a veteran, honorable discharged, single mom of 4 girls (3 have type 1 diabetes and other multiple auto immune) and I have been in and out of the hospital with multiple auto immune and surgery. I am now on SSI and need a loan. This winter my heater was draining electric. For the 1st time I had to reach out to social services which helps people like me on SSI. They helped with a little... money for LEAP and a small dollar loan. Funding ran out for Pender County.... I have a disconnect on my electric with Duke Energy... I live in Rocky Point, Pender County North Carolina.