100% disabled vet

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Randstad
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

100% disabled vet

Post by Randstad »

I am a 100% disabled veteran, I have had 15+ surgeries. I have served in the Army and USMC.
I recently relocated to SC.
My previous state, where I relocated from, treated me horribly and gave me zero or no interest loans grants.
I have tried to commit suicide twice, lost my home, and now I have no vehicle because there is a recall on the ignition.
I am in daily constant pain, I have no medications to treat my anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
I tried to find government grant help or non-profit loans when I was losing my home, and nobody in my previous state of residence would help me.
Can someone please help me? I am becoming a permanent resident of SC. And desperately need some help.
Jonny
anti spam: Blue

Re: 100% disabled vet

Post by Jonny »

Hi
I live in Hackettstown NJ. I need a loan to help with my utility bills.
My water will be shut off on Thursday. I've been I'll since February and only received 5 weeks of disability.
I need help the following
Water 233.00
Electric 540
Gas 381.00
Any help you can offer a disabled vet would be greatly appreciated. My fiancée is also disabled on SSI. We have two small children ages 4 and 9.
Thank you
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: 100% disabled vet

Post by Admin »

The Jewish Federation operates in New Jersey and other parts of the country. That one gives funds regardless of religion. Also if you are a vet and disabled, your chances are better at qualify too. Find details here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... st_fr.html
Jonny wrote:Hi
I live in Hackettstown NJ. I need a loan to help with my utility bills.
My water will be shut off on Thursday. I've been I'll since February and only received 5 weeks of disability.
I need help the following
Water 233.00
Electric 540
Gas 381.00
Any help you can offer a disabled vet would be greatly appreciated. My fiancée is also disabled on SSI. We have two small children ages 4 and 9.
Thank you