help for car repairs

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
alisa9395
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

help for car repairs

Post by alisa9395 »

i have two vehicles that need repairs on, and even though i am working, my money is always going to bills. does anyone know of somewhere i can get a loan online? i have bad credit, but also there is another strike against me. i have a online bank, which calls what i have a checking account, but no one wants to take it cause my account numbers are too long. i have had trouble getting a bank account cause i am in chexsystem.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Re: help for car repairs

Post by Admin »

I would try Low interest salary advance loans from a credit union or similiar organization, maybe peer to peer loans and lending service, try an auto loan from Ways to Work.
Be very careful though if your credit is poor. Almost anyone will give you money, but the key is at what interest rate, and the amount of fees you may need to pay. Be careful of the loan terms.
http://www.needhelppayingbills.com/html ... y_can.html
Joann
anti spam: Blue

Re: help for car repairs

Post by Joann »

Good Evening,
I was wondering what programs you have in CA for a loan for auto repair. I'm a single mother & I work full time as well as a full time student. I also just got a medical diagnosis that I will be having a lot of appointments for and my transmission went out and I'm not able to pay the full amount for the repair. Do you have or know of any program in the state of CA that will help? I live in the southern CA part of the state & within the county of Riverside to be precise. If someone can please advise me where to start I would really appreciate it.