Paying back a vehicle repair loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
GogoJill
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Paying back a vehicle repair loan

Post by GogoJill »

I am a single person who had my vehicle break down and took out a loan. I am currently trying to pay back the person who paid for it to be repaired, which is $1150. My rent is due tomorrow and I don't have the money to pay it all, I get paid on Friday and will have approximately $450 to pay on it. My rent is $800 monthly plus utilities, I expect to get an eviction notice on either Friday or Saturday.
I am in despair need to pay the loan as I don't have anyone to help me pay it. St Vincent De Paul has already helped me. Please let me know if you can help me or where I can look to get help. You can reach me after 5 pm, as I work till then and am not able to answer while at work.
Why
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Paying back a vehicle repair loan

Post by Why »

Hello, my name John.    I live in Losco county in northeast Michigan.   My fiancé and our family, my son and her son and daughter are in a bad hole with loans, cars needing repair, debt and bills.   The holidays and our needs have put us behind financially.   I'm in a position that doesn't allow me to work and Tina is only on SSI and a low cash program from the state.   Our main concern is car loan.   That is 600.   We both have food assistance, so we should be ok there.   The Necessary Car repair bills for our only transportation didn't help.   I am asking you for contact information to programs and/ or organizations that can help with anything for repair the loan that we have for vehicle repairs.   This email address is a good way to get back with me or I have a phone number.