Loans to leave my place

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Joanne
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Loans to leave my place

Post by Joanne »

Good afternoon,
I am trying to find temporary help or a short term loans. I am getting away from domestic violence and trying to leave where we are. Not very successful with the DV place here where I am. We are trying to leave the area and go back to the south and I hope Florida as I have a support system of friends there. I are currently between living with others, friends, couches, and not in good shape as risky living and afraid I may go back to DV situation as desperate. I do not know where else to turn to for help, and the small amount of money we have each month is almost gone already. I can pay back the loan once I get settled.
Thank you,
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Loans to leave my place

Post by Admin »

We have an entire, smaller section of the site devoted to information on short term loan programs. They are here. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... loans.html
But as with any loan, be careful when applying. Be sure you have a plan to repay the money. And if you are facing DV, also look into the many assistance programs for domestic violence survivors. Legal aid, charities, safe housing, etc. Also call the hotline.
Joanne wrote:Good afternoon,
I am trying to find temporary help or a short term loans. I am getting away from domestic violence and trying to leave where we are.
ChuckieMac

Post by ChuckieMac »

I need help with my rent and am seeking a loan to get a new place. I am a college junior and I live in student apartments but I don't get a refund check and I haven't been working and I am 3 months behind and my rent and I am up for eviction. I am out of state and I have no where else to go without a loan to leave this place and get a new one. I need help just with my past due rent and I'll start working soon to continue to pay my rent for the months to come. I have exhausted many options and my family can not help due to low income.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Sometimes the Jewish Federation gives no interest loans. They are more locally to help a hard-working student. So you said not working - get a job as you go to school. Millions of students of all ages do so. That will help your application, but in the meantime try Jewish Federation Loans.
ChuckieMac wrote: Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:20 am I need help with my rent and am seeking a loan to get a new place. I am a college junior and I live in student apartments but I don't get a refund check and I haven't been working and I am 3 months behind and my rent and I am up for eviction. I am out of state and I have no where else to go without a loan to leave this place and get a new one. I need help just with my past due rent and I'll start working soon to continue to pay my rent for the months to come. I have exhausted many options and my family can not help due to low income.