Save home

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Slaybells
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Save home

Post by Slaybells »

Hello. I am a single mother of a 6 year old daughter. We live in South Mississippi, Gulf Coast. My mother recently passed away at the age of 65, on December 21st. She was disabled and lived most of her life in severe pain.
She had her leg amputated due to having Rheumatoid Arthritis & having a knee replacement surgery get MRSA staph infection. After her amputation she could no longer take care of herself & needed someone to take care of her so I quit my job & we got a home together. The home was done as a purchase agreement & would be owned in 10 years (6 years left owed now).
My mother put up a section of land she owned & I put up EVERY dollar I had ever saved to get the home. They had to do the contract in only my mother's name because I had no income since I was her caretaker. We have lived in our home for 4 years now. My mom started having really bad skin problems & infection come all over her body with intense pain so I called an ambulance for her & got her into the hospital. The hospital thought they were dealing with a skin infection & was treating her with IV antibiotics for a couple weeks.
They soon realized that was not working & air lifted her to other hospitals. After many testing they found that her entire body was riddled with infection & it had basically killed her other leg & the entire time dead tissue was flowing through her body & her liver could not filter the dead tissue & shut down which made it try to escape through her skin & that's what was wrong from the beginning. By the time they realized the other leg was full of infection & dead & tried to amputate to relieve her body of all that extra infection, it was too far gone & her body shut down.
Well, the whole time she was in the hospitals fighting for her life we were traveling right along with her to each new place they sent her to & exhausted every bit of funds we had and then still had to come up with $4000.00 for a funeral. I thought the house payments were being taken from her bank account the whole time but they weren’t. Now that my mom has passed I have ran into problems with the company our home is through. They know my daughter & I have lived here since the beginning & they are willing to transfer the contract over to my name, but all the payments my mom was behind need to be paid first. We now owe close to $5,000.00.
I've spent the past 2 months since my mom passed away trying any & everything I could think of to raise the money or get help. Being that I was my mother's caregiver, I do not have sufficient proof of income to get a loan. All programs & charities I've gone to for help say there aren't any available funds or there are waiting lists to get on before they will even be able to tell me if they will be able to help.
Now, I've come close to the deadline they gave me to figure it out and still haven't found any resources to help us. I'm so scared my daughter & I will be homeless & I don't know what to do or where to go from here. Please if there is anything you can do to help us, please let me know as soon as possible before they kick us out. Also, if you cannot help us please let me know because I don't know what else to do. If you know of any other charities I could try to contact or you could pass my story along to for me that could possibly help us in such a short amount of time, please let me know.
We've prayed & prayed over this & I believe God has a plan set in motion to keep us from losing our home & being homeless. A mysterious check came in the mail the other day. I was NOT expecting that said it was from Liberty Mutual Insurance so I got excited thinking my mom must have gotten a small burial plan I didn't know about or something like that. I though it was perfect timing to save our home but after taking it to the bank, they tell me the check is one of those scams where people send a check for you to deposit in your account & have you western union small portion of the money to another account as a fee & days later the check doesn't clear & is fraudulent and there is NO way to get the money that was Western Union as their fee back.
So we spent all of our money to travel around to 3 different hospitals out of town hoping they would save my mom and then she passed and we had to come up with $4,000.00 for her funeral and then we get told the bills are all 4 months behind and we are going to lose our home if we can't come up with MORE money to pay it. Then I get targeted with a scam. So, as you can expect, I'm pretty much below rock bottom here.
I know you probably get tons of people contacting you for help & get told a lot of similar stories & there's only so much you can do but please I wouldn't be asking if it wasn't DIRE!! I can send proof of everything I've told you, death certificate, loan denials, funeral receipts, notices of past due house payments, EVERYTHING! The past 2 months I've spent every extra moment trying to figure out a solution. I haven't even been able to grieve the loss of my mom because I've been so stressed out with my mind focused on the house.
My mother & I were so close, she deserves more thought than I've been able to give. Please email me back with information on loans. Just a response will make me feel so much better! Just knowing you took out the time to read this & listen to my sorrow... if you did read all of this, thank you for that much at least. I know God is looking out for me, but I believe he brought me to your site for some reason. Any possible advice will be appreciated & any possible help you're able to give will be MORE than appreciated! My home address is in Saucier, MS. 39574 (for as long as I'm here). I pray you're able to think of something before it's too late.
Josh Brown
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Re: Save home

Post by Josh Brown »

Hello I recently was able to have my abusive ex removed from my home, but now I need a loan to save may home. Because of him the house is in need of repairs and so is my vehicle. I do still have my job but he also siphoned all the gas out of it and it is making a small knocking noise. I purchased oil and a filter to get the oil changed but he poured that all over my furniture. The loan can save the home.
I’m not sure what exactly happened to the fridge or the stove/over but they no longer work. My windows on the home were also were broken out while I was talking to my employer. I’m only assuming that was him, but a restraining order and jail finally got him out permanently. I wondering if there are any places near Eureka West Virginia that will assist with loans to pay for a home. I am also looking for any place that offers assistance with the cost of repairs for my home and any place that would offer a hotel voucher while my house is repaired. As well as if there are programs for free home internet and cell phone service my zip code is 26134. I don’t have a working phone number but you can receive messages here on a friends email account.