Car payment loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Jasmine27
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Car payment loan

Post by Jasmine27 »

To Whom It May Concern,
Hello, I was directed to your church by my Domestic Violence case manager. I am in need of help paying my car payment this month and the DV organization doesn't have the funds this month to help me, so they referred me to you. I am currently looking for full time employment and have been interviewing and have two more interviews set up for this week.
If I lose my vehicle due to the unpaid car loan I will be back to square one with no transportation to and from a job, daycare and will ultimately end up back in a homeless shelter. My daughter and I have come a very long way after leaving my abusive ex and we have pulled ourselves up from rock bottom to having a nice apartment, my daughter is in daycare/preschool, and up until the end of last month I was employed (I was let go due to not enough hours for all the staff). I am searching for someone that can help this one time with my car payment loan of $200 (I can give you the car lots address and phone number so you speak directly to them) so I do not have it taken from me. I can't risk not making it to my interviews I have line up.
I appreciate your time and consideration, and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I have done well up until this point and I am not sure whom else I could turn to for help.
JM-Chuck

Re: Car payment loan

Post by JM-Chuck »

Homeless, in desperate need of help making car payment and insurance before our car is repossessed. Laid off due to a seizure, reaching out to any and all resources in this DESPERATE time of need. If our car is lost as loan not paid we will have absolutely no place to stay or any transportation. No family or friends who can help, we pray that someone can help us in our crisis. Please.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While we are not sure if this applies to you, there are programs to help borrowers get out of car loans. As it seems like even if you get assistance for one payment, you will be in the same place next month. So you need a long term solution, such as eliminating the auto loan.
JM-Chuck wrote:Homeless, in desperate need of help making car payment and insurance before our car is repossessed. Laid off due to a seizure, reaching out to any and all resources in this DESPERATE time of need. If our car is lost as loan not paid we will have absolutely no place to stay or any transportation. No family or friends who can help, we pray that someone can help us in our crisis. Please.
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

Hello, I was wanting some info about emergency funds for a car payment loan. My husband recently lost his job 2 weeks ago, he has since started a new job. Unfortunately he will not get a check for 2 weeks and we are unable to pay our car loan this month, I was wondering if there is anything that we might be eligible for to get any kind of help this month with our car loan payment?  If you could please email me back any kind of information to help us I would be so grateful. Thank you very much.