Can't get any money out from a lender

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Philly
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Can't get any money out from a lender

Post by Philly »

Hi, I live in Decatur Alabama. I need help pay my rent. I try calling every church and community action in this area and no one can help me. They said they don't have money.
Please help I never was in this situation. I have two small children and they need home. I don't have any family here. I can't get any loan out from any lender, please God bless. If you can help then please call me.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Can't get any money out from a lender

Post by Admin »

There must be credit unions in Alabama that you can try. They often have different lending terms that the major banks. they are local too, so maybe you can borrow money from them as well as use budgeting services, credit cards, and other resources.
Philly wrote:Hi, I live in Decatur Alabama. I need help pay my rent. I try calling every church and community action in this area and no one can help me. They said they don't have money.
Please help I never was in this situation. I have two small children and they need home. I don't have any family here. I can't get any loan out from any lender, please God bless. If you can help then please call me.
Muchado

Post by Muchado »

We are needing rental assistance money from a low cost lender. We're 2 months behind in rent because my husband is only making 250-300/week. I have an interview at Qualfon today, but we've hit a bump in the road and am just trying not to work through it. My son is disabled and I need to get him to appointments. I have gas, a car payment, rent, electric, phones, my other sons birth day, and the holidays for bills for the last two months and the 800-1000 a month hasn't been cutting it. I've done some work for the landlord to pay off 200 of what I owe her but I still owe her 1140 and next month is coming up fast. Please if you can help me get some money from a lender, it would be such a blessing. Thank you for your time.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

While not a great option, there are many lenders in San Bernardino emergency loan programs.
But you really need some stable income before even thinking about a lender. Also use every other resource first.
Muchado wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:19 am We are needing rental assistance money from a low cost lender. We're 2 months behind in rent because my husband is only making 250-300/week. I have an interview at Qualfon today, but we've hit a bump in the road and am just trying not to work through it. My son is disabled and I need to get him to appointments. I have gas, a car payment, rent, electric, phones, my other sons birth day, and the holidays for bills for the last two months and the 800-1000 a month hasn't been cutting it. I've done some work for the landlord to pay off 200 of what I owe her but I still owe her 1140 and next month is coming up fast. Please if you can help me get some money from a lender, it would be such a blessing. Thank you for your time.