Mortgage loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Islander
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Mortgage loan

Post by Islander »

My landlord, is very sweet and easygoing, and a joy as a Housemate, but I can tell, she is completely unprepared for this. She has just told me, the mortgage company lady moved the must have $2,200 from the 15th of December to the 26th of December. This is wonderful and gives us some time to prepare. However, I will not have any money to give her. She needs at least $1,200 or more, by then.
She has not contacted any Charitable Foreclosure or Emergency Rental Assistance Organizations, and I have just advised her to, immediately.
Please help. If you can help, it does not matter what amount you would like as repayment, even thou it may not need to be repaid. You have helped me through this Financial Hardship and I would be eternally grateful. I will finally be on my feet for good.
I was in an abusive relationship for over 10 years in northern, VA. This person stalked me, ruined many good jobs for me, and verbally abused me. He tried to restrict my comings and goings, and activities, and it was emotionally and self-sufficient crippling.
I can finally be 100% free of him, in that I will be self-sufficient with home, job, and reliable good income.
I will repay any amount over any period of time, in exchange for your help. I will sign that this is my intent and it is binding. This way, you will know I am serious, and serious about the repayment, and I am serious that I find it boundless that you do and can help others this way, too.
We will soon run out of money and food too.
If you need just one thing to help us with, it would be the mortgage foreclosure. Paying them directly is fine.
God Bless, Merry Christmas, and Bless you for your helping me and others.
Shapman

Re: Mortgage loan

Post by Shapman »

Good Afternoon,
I am reaching out to seek mortgage loan assistance from your organization.  While I did apply for federal/state assistance, I was just on the threshold and have been unable to obtain any assistance there.  In 2014 I experienced a mental breakdown that prevented me from being able to work.  In addition to lacking employment, I was also accruing medical debt from the extensive care I was receiving, to include outpatient therapy. Last year (summer 2016), my husband parted from the Air Force after 16 years in service, and we experienced a tremendous decrease in wages.
While I have been able to do some work here and there, my employment has generally been inconsistent due to my mental health. I am currently a real estate salesperson, but I am still relatively new, and thus far have just made enough to cover the costs of doing business.  We are in the process of applying for VA disability, and the GI bill for my husband, but in the meanwhile we have had to file for bankruptcy, as we found ourselves unable to keep up with the costs associated with my mental health care.
In addition, we have fallen behind several months on our rent.  As it stands now, our landlord has not made the move to evict us.  We have been living here for coming on 5 years now, and this is the first time this has happened to us.  Our landlord would much rather keep us here than evict us, but we have gone so long without payment at this point that it has now affected his ability to cover his mortgage.  I believe that we will be able to pick up regular payments again in a few months, but as it stand now, we are incredibly behind and need a mortgage loan, and may be facing eviction soon.  I have requested that he write a letter stating for how long and for what amount we have not made payment.  This is my first time seeking assistance of this nature, and I am not sure what the protocol is.  Please let me know what my next step would be, and who I can contact to seek out the help that we need. We also have a 4 year old son who lives with us as well.  Thank you,
Margielee

Post by Margielee »

I have looked high & low even called a church for my zip code which is 40228 & I can't find anybody to help me with free mortgage loan help for my teenage daughter. She will be 14 years old On December 20th of this year. I've been told that she's too old or their only helping families with job or if they had a fire. I'm disabled so I don't understand why these churches are on here saying that they can help with a loan for my mortgage when they either can't or won't. All I want is for my daughter to be able to stay in this house, but how can she when she has none to open. So if anybody can help me with this problem please let me know.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Is that zip code for Kentucky? Jefferson County? If so, we have resources that maybe can help you with a home loan and other bills. Look here for the programs. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... e_pr8.html
Margielee wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 6:22 am I have looked high & low even called a church for my zip code which is 40228 & I can't find anybody to help me with free mortgage loan help for my teenage daughter. She will be 14 years old On December 20th of this year. I've been told that she's too old or their only helping families with job or if they had a fire. I'm disabled so I don't understand why these churches are on here saying that they can help with a loan for my mortgage when they either can't or won't. All I want is for my daughter to be able to stay in this house, but how can she when she has none to open. So if anybody can help me with this problem please let me know.