Seeking a loan that can pay bills, and will repay with SSI

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Chipper
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two
anti spam: Blue

Seeking a loan that can pay bills, and will repay with SSI

Post by Chipper »

Hello, me, myself, son, pregnant daughter in law and grandson are staying at a hotel and are working with DCF and directions. We are hoping to find help for housing. I receive SSI and my son works part time but still it's not enough to save money for a place and pay here. Can you please help us? Maybe direct us to someone that may be able to help, a loan, anything.
Admin
Site Admin

Re: Seeking a loan that can pay bills, and will repay with SSI

Post by Admin »

That is a lot of people in a hotel room! Why can't you all work and get money for rent. As that seems to only be 2 of you working when you mention 4 people in the hotel room. $ incomes should be more than enough to pay the deposit. Anyhow, find the resources here for SSI and disability loans. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... abled.html
Chipper wrote:Hello, me, myself, son, pregnant daughter in law and grandson are staying at a hotel and are working with DCF and directions. We are hoping to find help for housing. I receive SSI and my son works part time but still it's not enough to save money for a place and pay here. Can you please help us? Maybe direct us to someone that may be able to help, a loan, anything.
Shapman

Post by Shapman »

Hello, my name is Jimmy and I need a loan to help paying my utilities for the month of August 2019. I am not working because I filed for disability in October 2016 and had my hearing on May 22nd, 2019 and I am waiting on a decision on my case before the SSI starts. I have 5 bulging disc and 2 herniated disc and cannot work, and I am in pain day and night.
Anyway, I would like to speak with someone about getting some loan assistance paying my bills, then when SSI starts I will repay the money. I live in Dawson, Tx 76639 - my cell phone is off at this time, but I do have a home phone and you can call me any time if I am out of the house. Please leave me a message with a name and a number I can reach you at for the loan. I would really like to speak with someone that could help me until I get my disability. Thank you very much, Jimmy
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

is it a loan for social security retirement or disability? But in general using a loan is not a good idea - find other alternatives first. As we have many charities listed. But look here for social security loans for your bills, utilities, and other living costs. We do not speak to people but only use email, and we do not offer our own loans.
Shapman wrote: Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:29 am Hello, my name is Jimmy and I need a loan to help paying my utilities for the month of August 2019. I am not working because I filed for disability in October 2016 and had my hearing on May 22nd, 2019 and I am waiting on a decision on my case before the SSI starts. I have 5 bulging disc and 2 herniated disc and cannot work, and I am in pain day and night.
Anyway, I would like to speak with someone about getting some loan assistance paying my bills, then when SSI starts I will repay the money. I live in Dawson, Tx 76639 - my cell phone is off at this time, but I do have a home phone and you can call me any time if I am out of the house. Please leave me a message with a name and a number I can reach you at for the loan. I would really like to speak with someone that could help me until I get my disability. Thank you very much, Jimmy