Need $$ for auto purchase. Have bad credit.

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
miss33ti
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Need $$ for auto purchase. Have bad credit.

Post by miss33ti »

I have a credit score of about 571 (maybe a little less or a little more) and need a loan or grant for $$$ to go towards a good down payment. I'm currently renting a vehicle and with what I pay for renting, I know I can pay a monthly car note. This will also help as I will have more $$$ to pay for bills rather than rental fees. The problem is my bank won't lend to me and I have no idea of any other places I can go to for help. I've lived in Calcasieu Parish in Louisiana since 2006 and have been on my job for over 2 1/2 years. I really need a car for my job. Can you assist me with this dilemna.
Asbutterfly
anti spam: Blue

Re: Need $$ for auto purchase. Have bad credit.

Post by Asbutterfly »

Hello, I have been out of work since 6/2014. Unemployment ran out 12/2014 and I have been working Temporary positions here and there, as I need money for buying an automobile. Only being able to pay $300 a month sometime for rent and my rent is 500, I have about 5 months behind in my rent and my Electricity is currently shut off. My car is broken down too.
I have 2 kids 14, and 6. Syracuse, NY does not have that many resources and the ones that we have, I have used or taking out loans with them and can't afford to pay them back so I can't use their services again as my credit is now so bad. I'm looking for additional services for my new auto, to at least buy me some time as I'm continuing to look for employment.
TesSLund

Post by TesSLund »

I was let go from my job in June and have filed for unemployment which is now on appeal. I have no money to pay the bills in my home or may car loan Can you please tell me where I can apply for help with the bills and money to either pay my car loan or get a new auto? I am in Dillon County and have a bad credit score. I can also travel to Florence or Marion, if necessary.
Sutherland

Post by Sutherland »

Hello,
I live in TN, Knox county and was just given this link by a friend after falling on my knees. I had asked her 'Where do people go when they don't have any money, they can't get a loan to purchase an auto because their credit just yanked and hey do to have anyone to help them?'
She sent me your information. Is it possible to set up an appointment in Knox county to meet with someone?  I have a couple things I am dealing with.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

You can try a free credit counseling agency in TN. There are options in Knox County. They may help with auto loans, or help you build up credit. So they offer resources. https://www.needhelppayingbills.com/htm ... s_ten.html
Sutherland wrote: Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:48 am Hello,
I live in TN, Knox county and was just given this link by a friend after falling on my knees. I had asked her 'Where do people go when they don't have any money, they can't get a loan to purchase an auto because their credit just yanked and hey do to have anyone to help them?'