Seeking $5,000 loan

Find loans for bad credit, peer to peer lending, personal loans, debt consolidation loans.
Kylep
Antispam check: Dog
Antispam check: two

Seeking $5,000 loan

Post by Kylep »

I have fallen behind on all my bills. I need assistance with a lot of things right now, and a loan would be good. My girlfriend & I have a 17 month old daughter we have to provide for too. I am working at a restaurant in Chesterfield making $11 an hour between 40-55 hours a week.
The beginning of December I found out my checks were going to be garnished every pay day for a previous bill from a couple years ago. My girlfriend is a stay at home mom right now because we don't always have a baby sitter nor can we afford daycare. My landlord just notified me with a letter stating if I don't start paying a set amount we will be evicted.
I don't have a problem paying what I can when I get my paychecks, but I have to get the household bills caught up too. We are behind on our car payments too. And the car is close to being repossessed by the dealership. If we lose the car, I will in return lose my job.
If I could get a loan for $5,000, that would get everything caught up. Including rent, car payment, car insurance, water, electric, etc. Right now I do not have access to a phone, however my friend does. If you need to call and speak to me, call. I greatly appreciate any and all help I can get.
Juker
anti spam: Blue

Re: Seeking $5,000 loan

Post by Juker »

Good Afternoon:
Currently I will be served an eviction notice in a few days. I really need to know who I can go too directly to get emergency assistance (as much as $5000) to pay my partial December, all of August and maybe December or March so I can catch up...What is due is $1862.81. Please help me get a loan. I would like to stay in my current apartment is there a better way to get immediate assistance, who should I call or where should I go please refer me soonest...
Thanks
Maryannbernaz

Post by Maryannbernaz »

My name is Alexandria. I just recently lost my job and have fallen on hard times.  I need help with paying my rent (1100), electric (384 due 12-4-2020 if not paid by 5pm will be disconnected), water (80 past due). Can I get a loan of up to $5000 to pay this?
I have reached out to ALL resources,  churches, charities all cannot help me right NOW . I have two daughters to take care of and can't even BEGIN to think about Christmas. If I can get a MIRACLE loan right now for all these I will be forever grateful. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Admin
Site Admin
anti spam: Blue

Post by Admin »

Those are a lot of bills due. Even if you had a $5000 loan, what good would that do you? Could you pay it off very, very soon? If not, then borrowing money to pay the bills is a TERRIBLE idea. You can learn more about it, and other information on stretch pay loans.
Maryannbernaz wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 5:56 am My name is Alexandria. I just recently lost my job and have fallen on hard times.  I need help with paying my rent (1100), electric (384 due 12-4-2020 if not paid by 5pm will be disconnected), water (80 past due). Can I get a loan of up to $5000 to pay this?